3002 replies to this topic

#2311 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,197 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

Lmao...oh ok Nazem Kadri hasnt made the NHL because he is soo goood ,but the crap leafs don't want to win that's not their job, they've been trying to lose to stack up on first overall picks, so they will play worse players bc they are out to get him, and then they can screw him over some more by getting high picks and playing them instead...ya that's the ticket.

makes sense, you're right you win.

and read the whole post not just the part on sharting...no reference to that hey since it kinda just knocks your silly points out of the water, pretty much like everything else i have said.

I win you lose.

Now go gas up momma's car.

Why don't you go address my points in the FLA - VAN proposal thread. but this time actually address my points and think about it for longer than 2 seconds before beginning another caps lock tyrade with nothing but your blah blah blah and nonsense in it.

Other wise your a troll in my books, and on your way to another ban as Smurf said.

Edited by Smashian Kassian, 10 December 2012 - 05:35 PM.

zackass.png

#2312 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

I've never even heard of the kid, so to suggest that I am a "Kadri lover" is a stretch. A stretch that allows you to know all there is to know.
You aren't allowing for the fact that you may be wrong. I am allowing for the fact that I may be. You see, when you paint the world as black and white, as you have, you allow for only two possible realities. Whereas, if you paint the world in the various shades of gray that make up reaity, the world is made up of numerous possibilies. In this world it is both possibe that Kadri is much better than you claim he is, and that you know far less about hockey than you claim to.
It's called a false dichotomy, and you have constructed a giant one, wherein anyone who disagrees with you must a) want to have intimate relations with Kadri, B) knows nothing about hockey, and c) lives in a land that is nice and where chocalate flows like rivers and there are sunny skies and bunnies (actually, most places are nice and have sunny skies and bunnies from time to time - maybe if you lived in such a place you wouldn't be so filled with hate and bile).
In the world I live in, I am allowing for the possibility that Brian Bruke doesn't know everything there is to know about talent, as indicated by the sword of Damocles that hangs over his job. I am saying, no matter how bad you think Kadri may be, he most certainly has NHL potential. But however good he may be, it's also quite possible Brian Burke's head is so far up his own keester that he can't see that. I didn't say Kadri was the next Joe Sakic, that was you. But I did say he could be, and for you to say that he absolutely is not, shows that you know far less about hockey than you claim.
Now I must go. I have streaming chocolate to feed my sunshine bunnies.

I've never even heard of the kid, so to suggest that I am a "Kadri lover" is a stretch. A stretch that allows you to know all there is to know.
You aren't allowing for the fact that you may be wrong. I am allowing for the fact that I may be. You see, when you paint the world as black and white, as you have, you allow for only two possible realities. Whereas, if you paint the world in the various shades of gray that make up reaity, the world is made up of numerous possibilies. In this world it is both possibe that Kadri is much better than you claim he is, and that you know far less about hockey than you claim to.
It's called a false dichotomy, and you have constructed a giant one, wherein anyone who disagrees with you must a) want to have intimate relations with Kadri, B) knows nothing about hockey, and c) lives in a land that is nice and where chocalate flows like rivers and there are sunny skies and bunnies (actually, most places are nice and have sunny skies and bunnies from time to time - maybe if you lived in such a place you wouldn't be so filled with hate and bile).
In the world I live in, I am allowing for the possibility that Brian Bruke doesn't know everything there is to know about talent, as indicated by the sword of Damocles that hangs over his job. I am saying, no matter how bad you think Kadri may be, he most certainly has NHL potential. But however good he may be, it's also quite possible Brian Burke's head is so far up his own keester that he can't see that. I didn't say Kadri was the next Joe Sakic, that was you. But I did say he could be, and for you to say that he absolutely is not, shows that you know far less about hockey than you claim.
Now I must go. I have streaming chocolate to feed my sunshine bunnies.

:sadno:

#2313 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,197 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

lol...seems like that happens when the gang of 21 yr olds can't handle arguments that show how simple their logic is huh? Just like the -27 hits i got on my schnieder will stay lou will be traded thread 2 yrs ago and all the vitreol that came with it...

yet back then i was told i didn't judge talent, know what i was talking about, etc etc...

sounds familiar hey? lol

yup...

What was your comment that you got banned for?

zackass.png

#2314 TmanVan

TmanVan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

1. Kadri has shown his potential = 3 yrs can't break one of the worst lineups in the NHL, and you named a bunch of players that have who you say suck...so...kinda argued against yourself there hey? Again, look at my points about transition from AHL to NHL, his issues, the oppty he's had given the lack of a center in Toronto and the crap team they have, yet he hasn't made it. Its not from anything other than a lack of the ability to make the jump. He is not going to be a top 2 line NHL'er.

Remember how dissapointed people were, even hockey "experts" when Burke took Bobby Ryan and 3 full years after being drafted he didn't make Anaheims roster full time.

Claude Giroux, 3 years after beind drafted only had 42 nhl games under his belt before making it full time in his 4th year.

James Van Riemsdyk made his nhl debut in his 3rd year after being drafted, and only put up 35 points in 78 games. Makes Kadri's 19 points in under 60 games spread throughout his first 2 years after being drafted look not too bad.

Kyle Turris, drafted in 2007 was considered a bust by alot of people until last season, 4 years later... and all he needed was a chance.

Cody Hodgson, of course drafted in 08, had half the people on these boards already considering him a bust by 2010 because he couldn't crack our line up, and he is just now showing what he is made of.

What about Jake Gardiner? he was drafted in 2008 too, just had his rookie season in 2011, 3 years later. I don't see people complaining about him.

Brayden Schenn,Kyle Palmieri, Louis Leblanc, Chris Kreider, David Rundblad, Peter Holland, Ryan Ellis, Zack Kassian, and Jared Cowen were all drafted in 2009 with Kadri, and have all played a similair amount of games as him. Are they all busts too using your method of hasn't made the nhl full time in 3 years = must be a bust?

Its a pretty standard learning curve, and your argument is invalid.

#2315 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Why don't you go address my points in the FLA - VAN proposal thread. but this time actually address my points and think about it for longer than 2 seconds before beginning another caps lock tyrade with nothing but your blah blah blah and nonsense in it.

Other wise your a troll in my books, and on your way to another ban as Smurf said.

Oh you threatening me with a ban internet tough guy? lol

#2316 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

Remember how dissapointed people were, even hockey "experts" when Burke took Bobby Ryan and 3 full years after being drafted he didn't make Anaheims roster full time.

Claude Giroux, 3 years after beind drafted only had 42 nhl games under his belt before making it full time in his 4th year.

James Van Riemsdyk made his nhl debut in his 3rd year after being drafted, and only put up 35 points in 78 games. Makes Kadri's 19 points in under 60 games spread throughout his first 2 years after being drafted look not too bad.

Kyle Turris, drafted in 2007 was considered a bust by alot of people until last season, 4 years later... and all he needed was a chance.

Cody Hodgson, of course drafted in 08, had half the people on these boards already considering him a bust by 2010 because he couldn't crack our line up, and he is just now showing what he is made of.

What about Jake Gardiner? he was drafted in 2008 too, just had his rookie season in 2011, 3 years later. I don't see people complaining about him.

Brayden Schenn,Kyle Palmieri, Louis Leblanc, Chris Kreider, David Rundblad, Peter Holland, Ryan Ellis, Zack Kassian, and Jared Cowen were all drafted in 2009 with Kadri, and have all played a similair amount of games as him. Are they all busts too using your method of hasn't made the nhl full time in 3 years = must be a bust?

Its a pretty standard learning curve, and your argument is invalid.

I never once said its not a standard learning curve. I stated if you read my posts, he is a tweener. Go back and read why I think he's a bust..not because he just took three years. Its what he's shown or better yet not shown in three years.

#2317 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,197 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

Oh you threatening me with a ban internet tough guy? lol

No I don't have those powers on this board unfortuantly, I'm just tired of having a shouting match of personal attacks with you, I would prefer to have a disscussion/argument with actually facts and points provided.

I want to see if you are capable of that by answering my points without twisting things. or else I'm done feeding your trolling mouth.

zackass.png

#2318 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

No I don't have those powers on this board unfortuantly, I'm just tired of having a shouting match of personal attacks with you, I would prefer to have a disscussion/argument with actually facts and points provided.

I want to see if you are capable of that by answering my points without twisting things. or else I'm done feeding your trolling mouth.

hmm

:picard:

#2319 TmanVan

TmanVan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

I never once said its not a standard learning curve. I stated if you read my posts, he is a tweener. Go back and read why I think he's a bust..not because he just took three years. Its what he's shown or better yet not shown in three years.

Would you still feel the same way if that article about his body fat had never come out? What about if there was a full regular season this year, and after 10-12 games in the ahl he got called up to the NHL. Would you still be callling him a bust? You say he hasn't made it in 3 years and has been given every oppurtunity to do so...... how does that make sense if theirs a LOCKOUT? He could be on the team right now. :huh:

#2320 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,246 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

hmm

:picard:

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Your posts in this thread are class A personal attacks. Its quite amazing really that you haven't been suspended/banned yet.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#2321 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

Would you still feel the same way if that article about his body fat had never come out? What about if there was a full regular season this year, and after 10-12 games in the ahl he got called up to the NHL. Would you still be callling him a bust? You say he hasn't made it in 3 years and has been given every oppurtunity to do so...... how does that make sense if theirs a LOCKOUT? He could be on the team right now. :huh:

Yes, because I have seen him play over 30 games in the NHL/AHL. He wouldn't have made the leafs given his fitness this year, that would have been the worst outcome possible for him, having a nhl regular camp because he would have been berated more by burke...he's lucky it was only an ahl camp.

#2322 Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Ignoring someone with an aggressive behavior is a sign of intelligence, maturity and assertiveness.

Be assertive.

#2323 TmanVan

TmanVan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

Ignoring someone with an aggressive behavior is a sign of intelligence, maturity and assertiveness.

Be assertive.

I was going to ignore this, but then I thought I should be assertive and let you know that I am ignoring it........ after this post :blink:

#2324 WolfxHaley

WolfxHaley

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

gee do you teach at Kumon?

Nah, I just go there and loiter.

Posted Image

#2325 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,945 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Be assertive.

Or, better yet, be smart enough to use the ignore feature when you find yourself arguing over the internet with someone who does nothing but spout rhetoric and personal attacks. Even if that person has some reasonable points, if responding to them takes up pages and pages and gets you nowhere, it's time to let it go.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#2326 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,751 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

I HAVE ON QUESTION FOR THOSE CHIRPING FOR BEING OBJECTIVE AND LOOKING AT THE WHOLE PICTURE REGARDING KADRI VS HAVING SOME MAN CRUSH VERY SIMILAR TO THE LOU MAN CRUSH PEOPLE HAVE ON HERE.

YOU HAVE A LINE WITH KADRI ON OUR SECOND LINE

NOOOOW.....HERE'S THE LOGIC, GET READY FOR IT OK! SIT DOWN AND THINK FOR A FEW MOMENTS WITH THAT THING INSIDE YOUR HEAD. THINK

YOU HAVE HIM ON OUR SECOND LINE, LET ALONE OUR ROSTER

WHEN.......

HE CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE LEAFS.....I'LL SPELL IT OUT IN CASE YOU DIDN'T QUITE GET MY POINT

HE CAN'T MAKE A TEAM THAT HASN'T MADE THE PLAYOFFS IN 8 YEARS, AND IS IN DESPERATE NEED OF AN OFFENSIVE CENTER, BUT SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, JUST BECAUSE HE'S HAD A PT PER GAME IN THE AHL HE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ON A TEAM THAT WENT THE THE CUP 2 YEARS AGO AND IS A FAVORITE.

BUT AGAIN, HE CAN'T MAKE THE LEAFS...HMMM

THAT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE TO ME...

:frantic:

Wow... not even going to read this.

When did King lose his crown of evil in this thread?

Who is this new BuretoMogilny chump?

You're on King's turf son.

He's the angry opinionated one around here, so you'll have to try a different angle.

If you care to re-type that post with out raising your voice, then I might read it.

Also, did you used to be clutch?

V a n c o u v e r C a n u c k s

Posted Image
2 0 14 S t a n l e y C u p C h a m p i o n s

#2327 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,197 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

Wow... not even going to read this.

When did King lose his crown of evil in this thread?

Who is this new BuretoMogilny chump?

You're on King's turf son.

He's the angry opinionated one around here, so you'll have to try a different angle.

If you care to re-type that post with out raising your voice, then I might read it.

Also, did you used to be clutch?

:lol:

zackass.png

#2328 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

I HAVE ON QUESTION FOR THOSE CHIRPING FOR BEING OBJECTIVE AND LOOKING AT THE WHOLE PICTURE REGARDING KADRI VS HAVING SOME MAN CRUSH VERY SIMILAR TO THE LOU MAN CRUSH PEOPLE HAVE ON HERE.

NOOOOW.....HERE'S THE LOGIC, GET READY FOR IT OK! SIT DOWN AND THINK FOR A FEW MOMENTS WITH THAT THING INSIDE YOUR HEAD. THINK

WHEN.......

HE CAN'T EVEN MAKE THE LEAFS.....I'LL SPELL IT OUT IN CASE YOU DIDN'T QUITE GET MY POINT

HE CAN'T MAKE A TEAM THAT HASN'T MADE THE PLAYOFFS IN 8 YEARS, AND IS IN DESPERATE NEED OF AN OFFENSIVE CENTER, BUT SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, JUST BECAUSE HE'S HAD A PT PER GAME IN THE AHL HE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ON A TEAM THAT WENT THE THE CUP 2 YEARS AGO AND IS A FAVORITE.

Posted Image

:lol: ::D

Edited by MC Fatigue, 10 December 2012 - 11:31 PM.

" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#2329 TmanVan

TmanVan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

Posted Image

:lol: ::D

Posted Image

#2330 TmanVan

TmanVan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

WHEN.......

Posted Image

#2331 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

But but but.....waaaa i wanta my Nazem, and and and...dey traded ma Cody

Posted Image

Edited by BuretoMogilny, 11 December 2012 - 01:43 AM.

#2332 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

Chunk chunky eh...love that committment

Posted Image

#2333 TmanVan

TmanVan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

Chunk chunky eh...love that committment

Posted Image

Haha wow! I thought Vancouver media threw players under the bus.

#2334 higgyfan

higgyfan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

Kadri is 17th overall in AHL points (1pt out of 12th). I'd say that's a very good placement, considering all the top prospects playing in the AHL this year. BTW, no Canuck prospect in top 100. :shock:

Regarding the body fat issue; some coaches think they can motivate players by making derogatory remarks (re Alain Vignault). There's growing information that BMI's are not always a good indication of an athelete's fitness level.

From Wikipedia - "While BMI largely increases as adiposity increases, due to differences in body composition it is not necessarily an accurate indicator of body fat; for example, individuals with greater muscle mass will have higher BMIs."

And from About.com - "Researchers are cautioning against the use of BMI as a way to determine a person's percent of body fat - especially for athletes. BMI (body mass index) has been used for some time as a standard measurement of healthy weight versus obesity. But the questions around this measurement have been growing steadily. One study done at Michigan State University measured the BMI of more than 400 college athletes and nonathletes. They found that in most cases the student’s BMI did not accurately reflect his or her percentage of body fat."

The fact that Kadri is in the top 20 AHL stats indicates that he is a very fit player playing against the top prospects in the world.

Please refrain saying I have a 'mancrush' on this player. :picard: I just don't like how you (buretomogilney) are painting this guy as fat and with bad attitude. :sadno: I think you will be looking like a fool in the upcoming year or two. :frantic:

#2335 TmanVan

TmanVan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

Kadri is 17th overall in AHL points (1pt out of 12th). I'd say that's a very good placement, considering all the top prospects playing in the AHL this year. BTW, no Canuck prospect in top 100. :shock:

Regarding the body fat issue; some coaches think they can motivate players by making derogatory remarks (re Alain Vignault). There's growing information that BMI's are not always a good indication of an athelete's fitness level.

From Wikipedia - "While BMI largely increases as adiposity increases, due to differences in body composition it is not necessarily an accurate indicator of body fat; for example, individuals with greater muscle mass will have higher BMIs."

And from About.com - "Researchers are cautioning against the use of BMI as a way to determine a person's percent of body fat - especially for athletes. BMI (body mass index) has been used for some time as a standard measurement of healthy weight versus obesity. But the questions around this measurement have been growing steadily. One study done at Michigan State University measured the BMI of more than 400 college athletes and nonathletes. They found that in most cases the student’s BMI did not accurately reflect his or her percentage of body fat."

The fact that Kadri is in the top 20 AHL stats indicates that he is a very fit player playing against the top prospects in the world.

Please refrain saying I have a 'mancrush' on this player. :picard: I just don't like how you (buretomogilney) are painting this guy as fat and with bad attitude. :sadno: I think you will be looking like a fool in the upcoming year or two. :frantic:

Don't waste your time. You can't even get BuretoMogilny to admit Kadri had potential. He didn't Make the NHL as a 19 or 20 year old, and his coach said he was 5 pounds over weight......... HE'S USELESS!

#2336 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

But but but.....waaaa i wanta my Nazem, and and and...dey traded ma Cody

Posted Image

Posted Image
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#2337 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Quote from Gilman on team 1040 today. In relation to the benching of Kassian, Schoeder, Connaughton, etc and very related to this discussion about Kadri and all the comments about 'haven't given him a chance etc etc'

"Players need to learn that they are not owed a position in the NHL. If they don't give a consistent effort night to night in the AHL you can't expect them to do so in the NHL"

Hmm..perhaps Kadri hasn't earned a spot as I said, and not this sillyness about him being good enough but just politicked out of a spot because he's not liked lol

Gilman, another hockey guy, just stated my whole argument with that quote. You earn your spot in the NHL its not given to you. If you don't earn it you don;t get it.

Kadri hasnt earned it, and won't.

#2338 TmanVan

TmanVan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Quote from Gilman on team 1040 today. In relation to the benching of Kassian, Schoeder, Connaughton, etc and very related to this discussion about Kadri and all the comments about 'haven't given him a chance etc etc'

"Players need to learn that they are not owed a position in the NHL. If they don't give a consistent effort night to night in the AHL you can't expect them to do so in the NHL"

Hmm..perhaps Kadri hasn't earned a spot as I said, and not this sillyness about him being good enough but just politicked out of a spot because he's not liked lol

Gilman, another hockey guy, just stated my whole argument with that quote. You earn your spot in the NHL its not given to you. If you don't earn it you don;t get it.

What does Schroeder and kassian being benched have to do with Kadri tearing up the ahl?

Attached Files

#2339 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,197 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

:picard: He's a PPG.

He's playing consistently well, unlike our top prospects who are inconsistent thus-far and yet unlike Kadri it seems (With TOR), they will still get every opportunity to make this team once the season finally begins. (JS and Kass)

I don't know what argument of yours this helps, he has been a consistent AHL player, that really backs up us more than you.

Edited by Smashian Kassian, 11 December 2012 - 04:52 PM.

zackass.png

#2340 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

What does Schroeder and kassian being benched have to do with Kadri tearing up the ahl?

the quote....

one individual kept arguing that the reason kadri has not made the leafs (and yes he has ppg average so that's his basis of why he should be on the leafs) is because burke, wilson, eakins have some political vendeta against him

my argument all along has been just because a player can score in the ahl doesn't mean he can make it in the nhl and kadri has had every oppty and is showing he won't make the jump thus he is a baggage throw in for a lou deal.

I don't really understand why that isn't evident yet (my argument, after pages and pages but that's fine).

The issue is the quote from Gilman which actually backs up my assertion, that you earn your spot in the NHL, its not given, its not taken bec of politics etc. If you're good enough, you play a team game, come prepared to camp, etc etc you'll stick.

If you don't have that commitment you wont. This is the crux of my argument, both that Kadri is a tweener and doesn't have the commitment, mental strength, and desire to produce at the next level.

Something Mr. Gilman stated today is the difference maker. Which SUPPORTS my point Smashian Kassian

Anyways, I am done making these points over and over, then having to write essays for people who can't put 2 and 2 together here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.