40 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan Kesler RK17

Ryan Kesler RK17

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

Its a video of a youtube commentator that makes video's about cod. So mw2 removed the map favela because it had offencive things in it. Like it had holy things from the quran in the washroom. You wouldnt like it if they put a bible in the washroom so why hate. This peice of crap starts saying all this crap about islam and for some reason people in the comments instead of hating on him for it they are making fun of muslims. Retards these days.

Edit: Yes I am aware of the title but I wanted to see what bull he was saying

Edited by TheMagicOfSedinery, 08 October 2012 - 08:58 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Thnx to Vintage Canuck. for my awesome sig

#2 zombieksa

zombieksa

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

Well it is free speech, and just an opinion. Nothing to kill an ambassador over.
"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
-Edgar Allen Poe

#3 Ryan Kesler RK17

Ryan Kesler RK17

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

Well it is free speech, and just an opinion. Nothing to kill an ambassador over.

Well thats just biasedness considering you probably do not believe in religion considering the qoute in your sig.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Hugemanskost

Hugemanskost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

Homo sapiens sapiens have been around for about 200 000 years and the Homo genus has been around for about 2.5 million years. This douche knows nothing about what he is talking about. 4 000 years for humans? Whatever...

Just another Youtube idiot spouting venom and bullish!t.

webkit-fake-url://D8829558-F65F-49B9-9829-A7DFC7F2E6E4/application.pdf

:towel: :canucks:

#5 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MmZRiyL2SY&feature=plcp

Its a video of a youtube commentator that makes video's about cod. So mw2 removed the map favela because it had offencive things in it. Like it had holy things from the quran in the washroom. You wouldnt like it if they put a bible in the washroom so why hate. This peice of crap starts saying all this crap about islam and for some reason people in the comments instead of hating on him for it they are making fun of muslims. Retards these days.

Edit: Yes I am aware of the title but I wanted to see what bull he was saying

Have you seen those pieces of crap blowing up crap for Islam?
I don't need to post videos because you've probably seen dozens.
Good for this guy, your religion is violent and dangerous and your extremists should be wiped off the face of this planet.

gallery_9059_470_12899.jpg

(1 Peter 2:18)

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

#6 Special Ed

Special Ed

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

If they put a bible in the washroom nobody would care. Riot and kill people. That's why Islam is the scurge of the civilized world. It's an intolerant religion seemingly composed of mostly radicals. And I for one will keep myself far far far away from it. People should be allowed to mock every religion it's their right. I hope more people mock Islam until they get that point.

Edited by Special Ed, 08 October 2012 - 09:18 AM.

If you like looking at statistics to determine who's better, you're just a casual fan.

2.41 season GAA isn't very impressive. Let's not get into playoffs and his SV%.

Cory Schneider is the next Patrick Roy.

#7 Hugemanskost

Hugemanskost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Good for this guy, your religion is violent and dangerous and your extremists should be wiped off the face of this planet.

I am in no way condoning Islamic, or any other, extremist behaviour, but, you, Sir, sound just like an extremist yourself with your "...extremists should be wiped off the face of the planet" quote.

Total hypocrite.

#8 Ryan Kesler RK17

Ryan Kesler RK17

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:11 AM

Stereotypical uneducated retard

Edited by TheMagicOfSedinery, 08 October 2012 - 10:11 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:14 AM

Their religion is what it is because of how they were raised. You would be the same way too if you were born in a third world country constantly under attack, living in fear. Religion is a faith for people who live in fear of death, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I think it's completely retarded to kill yourself and/or others for your God.

If Muslims also play the game and they were offended by what was written on the bathroom walls then props to infinity ward for taking it down. These people that have complaints shouldn't be ignored because they are also a consumer.

The only people that will really freak out over this are little teenager kids who should be playing sports or something instead anyway.

Edit: Oh and btw, if you think any other religion is better than another, you're a complete idiot. Christianity has been one of the worst.

Edited by Tystick, 08 October 2012 - 10:17 AM.

Posted Image

#10 AllHailSmyl

AllHailSmyl

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,686 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:14 AM

:picard:

By the way learn how to spell SHIRIKOV who is this shirakov

Amazingly on his first shift Kassian would have had a breakaway if Kesler knew how to pass. And he still got switched with Weiss. And note it is "Weiss" not "Wise".

#11 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,699 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

Your use of the word "retard" is offensive .. he may be an insensitive, dick-wad, twiddle-headed racist pr*ck, but you make yourself look silly for calling anyone a "retard" unless they have Downs Syndrome or some other malady ..

Edited by Tearloch7, 08 October 2012 - 10:17 AM.

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#12 Ryan Kesler RK17

Ryan Kesler RK17

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

Your use of the word "retard" is offensive .. he may be an insensitive, dick-wad, twiddle-headed racist pr*ck, but you make yourself look silly for calling anyone a "retard" unless they have Downs Syndrome or some other malady ..

I will keep that in mind next time.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 Special Ed

Special Ed

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

Edit: Oh and btw, if you think any other religion is better than another, you're a complete idiot. Christianity has been one of the worst.

If you think that people aren't entitled to have an opinion about wether or not one religion is better than another, you're a complete idiot.

If you like looking at statistics to determine who's better, you're just a casual fan.

2.41 season GAA isn't very impressive. Let's not get into playoffs and his SV%.

Cory Schneider is the next Patrick Roy.

#14 Ryan Kesler RK17

Ryan Kesler RK17

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

Their religion is what it is because of how they were raised. You would be the same way too if you were born in a third world country constantly under attack, living in fear. Religion is a faith for people who live in fear of death, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I think it's completely retarded to kill yourself and/or others for your God.

If Muslims also play the game and they were offended by what was written on the bathroom walls then props to infinity ward for taking it down. These people that have complaints shouldn't be ignored because they are also a consumer.

The only people that will really freak out over this are little teenager kids who should be playing sports or something instead anyway.

And real muslims do not do these bomb attacks its the group of them that are educating others in the wrong way and teachiong them the exact opposite is islam
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

What a weird video. His Rush Limbaugh impersonation was almost spot-on imo.

For all the reasons to argue against religious extremism, he sure picked an odd subject to get all riled up about.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#16 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

If you think that people aren't entitled to have an opinion about wether or not one religion is better than another, you're a complete idiot.

I'm all for people having their own opinions, but when that opinion supports mass genocide, I think it's open for ridicule.

And real muslims do not do these bomb attacks its the group of them that are educating others in the wrong way and teachiong them the exact opposite is islam

Well whichever group it is, I don't agree with their traditions, but it's their religion and they certainly shouldn't be "wiped off the face of the earth" for being brought up that way.

Edited by Tystick, 08 October 2012 - 10:36 AM.

Posted Image

#17 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

I am in no way condoning Islamic, or any other, extremist behaviour, but, you, Sir, sound just like an extremist yourself with your "...extremists should be wiped off the face of the planet" quote.

Total hypocrite.

How dare I suggest that terrorist extremists who's lives revolve around death and destruction of those who don't believe in the same faith as them be killed.
I am leaving this thread with my tail between my legs... I am so ashamed and embarrassed.

I think you guys are taking my post out of context.
Read the ENTIRE POST.
I clearly note the MUSLIM EXTREMISTS WHO BLOW UP CRAP.

I believe in the death penalty for murderers, sorry if that offends you because I'm singling out one particular group (that just so happens to be the one's being discussed about in the thread, GO FIGURE).

I never once said that your every day practicing Muslim should be killed. Do what makes you happy. I, in very plain english single out the MUSLIM EXTREMISTS WHO PLAN TO BLOW CRAP UP.
Read it 50 times over until you comprehend it.

Edited by Stefan, 08 October 2012 - 10:48 AM.

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

#18 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

You forgot to mention womaniser, since you're just throwing out irrelevant rhetoric.
Racist? Where was I racist. Grab a dictionary dumby. Sorry, didn't mean to be homophobic.

Hey, why don't you Muslims put together an assassination of me. Theo Van Gogh certainly didn't get away with speaking his mind, you most certainly shouldn't let me.

Edited by Stefan, 08 October 2012 - 10:46 AM.

#19 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

I find that 'real' muslims, stay silent for the most part when 'fake' muslims commit criminal acts at any perceived insult of their religion.

By the way, I want to teach you something called the 'True Scotsman Fallacy'. I hope you keep it in mind the next time you say 'real' muslims.

No True Scotsman

No True Scotsman is an intentional logical fallacy which involves the act of setting up standards for a particular scenario, then redefining those same standards in order to exclude a particular outcome.

The Trope Namer and prime example of this sort of behavior is a hypothetical scenario (first told by British philosopher Antony Flew in his 1975 book Thinking About Thinking) in which a Scotsman reads about a horrible crime in the newspaper that takes place in the English town of Brighton and smugly thinks to himself, "No Scotsman would ever do such a thing." Something much worse happens in nearby Aberdeen and is reported on the next day. Rather than admit that he's wrong, he instead thinks, "No true Scotsman would ever do such a thing." In this case, he is going from "someone who lives in Scotland" to "someone that meets my standard of Scottish behavior."

A similar way of illustrating the point:

Angus: No Scotsman puts sugar in his porridge!

Bonnie: But my uncle Scotty MacScotscot does just that!

Angus: Weel, then he's no' a true Scotsman.

This is very common within subcultures. Works or creators are discredited as not part of the genre due to not living up to arbitrary standards (or just being popular). Often this is followed by examples of what are considered real examples of the genre (see also Pretender Diss). By extension, you aren't considered a real fan of the genre if you don't know of these works. Sometimes, when dealing with a Dead Horse Genre or another sufficiently ghettoized field, the fallacy is used to try and distance a well-liked entry from it.
In real life, it's most commonly found in arguments about politics, race, nationality, or religion, usually when it comes to perceived stereotypes that something negative "can only be done" in a specific region or group of people (especially The Rival) and "not" the accuser's own group; with of course ignoring the fact that it can.

Essentially a form of Begging The Question, in that, to accept the argument that No True Scotsman would do X, one must accept that the definition of "True Scotsman" includes "would not do X."

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#20 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,865 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

Learn how to hold up a debate before making a topic next time please.

Edited by One one two, 08 October 2012 - 10:46 AM.

Posted Image

#21 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

OP... if you dislike it so much, then don't help it spread virally! You just gave him free publicity,

#22 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:49 AM

Real muslims don't call other people that.

#23 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

You're right, because assassinations, suicide bombings, and complete destruction is so uncommon with practicing Muslim extremists.
They're the new age crusaders. Do you live under a rock?

#24 GLASSJAW

GLASSJAW

LEGENDARY POSER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,549 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

fat bearded man on the internet rambling on about how annoying religion is?

new and interesting
Posted Image

i'm not alone; i'll never be

#25 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

fat bearded man on the internet rambling on about how annoying religion is?

new and interesting

post of the day

#26 Hugemanskost

Hugemanskost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

How dare I suggest that terrorist extremists who's lives revolve around death and destruction of those who don't believe in the same faith as them be killed.
I am leaving this thread with my tail between my legs... I am so ashamed and embarrassed.

I think you guys are taking my post out of context.
Read the ENTIRE POST.
I clearly note the MUSLIM EXTREMISTS WHO BLOW UP CRAP.

I believe in the death penalty for murderers, sorry if that offends you because I'm singling out one particular group (that just so happens to be the one's being discussed about in the thread, GO FIGURE).

I never once said that your every day practicing Muslim should be killed. Do what makes you happy. I, in very plain english single out the MUSLIM EXTREMISTS WHO PLAN TO BLOW CRAP UP.
Read it 50 times over until you comprehend it.

You are misquoting yourself, dude.

You did not say "MUSLIM EXTREMISTS WHO PLAN TO BLOW CRAP UP" in your original post. You said, "... those pieces of crap blowing up crap for Islam."

Maybe we misunderstood what you were trying to say, but, the way I read it was that "... those pieces of crap (Islamic people) blowing up crap for Islam."

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but, I still feel your view is hypocritical.

Edited by Hugemanskost, 08 October 2012 - 12:14 PM.

#27 Imuzi

Imuzi

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

Only thing I'm going to say is that I don't like people having to bend over backward to appease everyone. Political correctness is ruining a lot of things.

NaturalHotAfricanporcupine.gif

#28 ChenWei91

ChenWei91

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

Only thing I'm going to say is that I don't like people having to bend over backward to appease everyone. Political correctness is ruining a lot of things.

Are you the Gunns? :P

(>'-')>Posted Image<('-'<)

#29 Bitter Melon

Bitter Melon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

If someone says something you find offensive, shrug it off and ignore them. Sticks and stones my friend.
"Suck it Phaneuf" -Scott Hartnell
The poster formerly known as "CAPSLOCK"
Posted Image

#30 Imuzi

Imuzi

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:10 PM

Are you the Gunns? :P

Why yes, yes I am. :frantic:

Edited by Imuzi, 08 October 2012 - 01:10 PM.

NaturalHotAfricanporcupine.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.