The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hopped on to youtube and saw this.

Ryan Kesler RK17

Its a video of a youtube commentator that makes video's about cod. So mw2 removed the map favela because it had offencive things in it. Like it had holy things from the quran in the washroom. You wouldnt like it if they put a bible in the washroom so why hate. This peice of crap starts saying all this crap about islam and for some reason people in the comments instead of hating on him for it they are making fun of muslims. Retards these days.

Edit: Yes I am aware of the title but I wanted to see what bull he was saying

Homo sapiens sapiens have been around for about 200 000 years and the Homo genus has been around for about 2.5 million years. This douche knows nothing about what he is talking about. 4 000 years for humans? Whatever...

Just another Youtube idiot spouting venom and bullish!t.

Its a video of a youtube commentator that makes video's about cod. So mw2 removed the map favela because it had offencive things in it. Like it had holy things from the quran in the washroom. You wouldnt like it if they put a bible in the washroom so why hate. This peice of crap starts saying all this crap about islam and for some reason people in the comments instead of hating on him for it they are making fun of muslims. Retards these days.

Edit: Yes I am aware of the title but I wanted to see what bull he was saying

If they put a bible in the washroom nobody would care. Riot and kill people. That's why Islam is the scurge of the civilized world. It's an intolerant religion seemingly composed of mostly radicals. And I for one will keep myself far far far away from it. People should be allowed to mock every religion it's their right. I hope more people mock Islam until they get that point.

Have you seen those pieces of crap blowing up crap for Islam?

I don't need to post videos because you've probably seen dozens.

Good for this guy, your religion is violent and dangerous and your extremists should be wiped off the face of this planet.

Have you seen those pieces of crap blowing up crap for Islam?

I don't need to post videos because you've probably seen dozens.

Good for this guy, your religion is violent and dangerous and your extremists should be wiped off the face of this planet.

Their religion is what it is because of how they were raised. You would be the same way too if you were born in a third world country constantly under attack, living in fear. Religion is a faith for people who live in fear of death, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I think it's completely retarded to kill yourself and/or others for your God.

If Muslims also play the game and they were offended by what was written on the bathroom walls then props to infinity ward for taking it down. These people that have complaints shouldn't be ignored because they are also a consumer.

The only people that will really freak out over this are little teenager kids who should be playing sports or something instead anyway.

Edit: Oh and btw, if you think any other religion is better than another, you're a complete idiot. Christianity has been one of the worst.

I am in no way condoning Islamic, or any other, extremist behaviour, but, you, Sir, sound just like an extremist yourself with your "...extremists should be wiped off the face of the planet" quote.

Total hypocrite.

Your use of the word "retard" is offensive .. he may be an insensitive, dick-wad, twiddle-headed racist pr*ck, but you make yourself look silly for calling anyone a "retard" unless they have Downs Syndrome or some other malady ..

Archived