Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deized_kanuck604

Fake Canucks Season

10 posts in this topic

Seriously mods, this thread /topic/335786-official-fake-canucks-2012-2013-season-thread-on-nhl-13-during-lockout/">http://forum.canucks.com/topic/335786-official-fake-canucks-2012-2013-season-thread-on-nhl-13-during-lockout/was the most positive thing i've seen on this website in the years i've been coming here to rant about nothing. Bring back the fake canucks season to canucks talk. Please. Thank you. @the stanchion. Thank you bro for keeping us all entertained, more then the utterly retarded canucks meme's thread that is pinned at the top of the page! disgusting. tHANKS AGAIN stanchion! and keep the videos coming!

That thread isn't locked.

What are you asking?

I don't really see how it matters what section the thread is in. Canucks Talk and the Gaming section are both just one click away from the main page on the message board.

It just forces me to use the search button.. But seriously if you haven't seen the thread it's great! The guy "stanchion" has gone over and above to exceed at bringing us this minor piece of awesomeness! Would be nice to see him get some recognition..I mean he's got Lu an lac goin at it via twitter hahaha so again I ask....

It was probably TP. That guy is a huge party pooper.

I don't really see how it matters what section the thread is in. Canucks Talk and the Gaming section are both just one click away from the main page on the message board.

I didn't move it, however, since there's not much going on in Canucks Talk these days I can move it back.

In the future if you have an issue with a mods decision, please PM a moderator and do not start a new thread.