Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Cody Hodgson stripped of Captaincy: New Captain named

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,955 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:57 AM

HaHaHa (sarcastic laugh) Welcome to CDC, these kinds of posts are pretty useless

So you agree with me that the OP's post was useless based on the information I added that he had missed/posted as obviously misleading information to the contrary. Good stuff.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

If this team lets go of Sang he will burn this team next year. 

#32 luongoisking01

luongoisking01

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

Posted Image

#33 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,591 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

Wait... when did he ever do that?

it was sarcasm.
AV laughing, and my comment - intended to be ironic.

Edited by oldnews, 11 October 2012 - 07:43 PM.

#34 Canuck Surfer

Canuck Surfer

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,024 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

Its probably better said he was the best rookie prospect we have had since Pavel.

And we were teased and dissapointed many times before we saw CoHo play. Nor did he disappoint when he did finally arrive, but was no Pavel.

I wish him the best but he was HYPED more than Pavel Bure was and now the Sabres fans can over hype him to death.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.