The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Justin Bieber fans vandalize Rick Rypien memorial

Alchemy Time

Yea if someone lives close and wants to go correct her mistake. Just put a big picture of Ryp over it.

And as far as the death threats go, come on. Don't be dumb people. You've got to give her the benefit of the doubt at least. Maybe she's so dumb she didn't even realize what it was. Or you know, not everyone follows hockey. She might not of even knew who Rypien was.

I wrote a lot of stupid stuff on a lot things when I was young. Some kids at that age just don't understand the importance of things. They lack respect in general.

It comes with age.

The Internet is such a crazy place. An angry mob cyber attacking a 13 year old girl... That's wild to me.

I wrote a lot of stupid stuff on a lot things when I was young. Some kids at that age just don't understand the importance of things. They lack respect in general.

It comes with age.

The Internet is such a crazy place. An angry mob cyber attacking a 13 year old girl... That's wild to me.

Police? I've got news for some of you... the people making threats are FAR more likely to be charged than the Police worrying about this "vandalism". A little elbow grease in the morning will fix it right up, so don't do anything stupid tonight.

Did she even realize it was a memorial tribute to Rick or did she just think it was a place where people scribble notes?

The over reaction in this thread is down right brutal! This is something that can be easily corrected and could easily be a mistake.

Now if she did it maliciously...

OFF WITH HER HEAD! :lol:

there must be some witness who saw this? no? I wonder if the police been notified and contract RA security

she made the city look bad again.......and I wonder if the media pick it up yet?

Archived