The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Justin Bieber fans vandalize Rick Rypien memorial

Alchemy Time

RYP would be disappointed in those who are threatening and bullying this girl. Make her clean it off and then leave her alone.

I wouldn't be surprised if all this bullying leads to her being depressed. Now that would be the opposite of everything that Rypien and mindcheck stand for.

Think about it.

What a piece of crap, how idiotic and immature do you have to be to think that a memorial to a wonderful person who tragically took his own life is a place to let people know you went to a vain, self-absorbed little twerp's concert?

THIS IS DISGUSTING FOR SO MANY REASONS

It's young enough to make poor decisions on a regular basis. I'm not defending her actions, but a teenager who makes a poor decision doesn't deserve to be threatened on such a massive and public platform. It all creates such a ridiculous mob mentality that could easily escalate into violence.

Like someone else mentioned.. What's going to happen when this girl goes to school tomorrow? You could easily have a real mob of equally stupid teenagers capable of doing something much worse...

RYP would be disappointed in those who are threatening and bullying this girl. Make her clean it off and then leave her alone.

I wouldn't be surprised if all this bullying leads to her being depressed. Now that would be the opposite of everything that Rypien and mindcheck stand for.

Think about it.

It's kind of ironic how everyone's trying to ensure that Rypien's legacy lives on, yet there are countless random people telling her to go kill herself. Not the solution, she made a horrid mistake and it'll be cleaned up. I'm pretty sure she learned her lesson, with a couple hundred people at her throat at this point. She's going to have a rough while at school too.

Ridiculous. Permanent markers of any sort should only be sold to people over the age of 21 with a drivers license. A mandatory IQ test at the place of purchase would be good too. But seriously not happy with this girls actions, she was probably wasted cause thats what pre teens do now I think (times have changed) I'm very glad she posted this so that everyone can let her know that this type of thing is disgraceful and she can't expect to do what ever she wants and get away with it. Public apology and some community service getting that off of there and maybe some time spent learning about who and what Rick Rypien was and represents is in order. She has to respect the person who she disrespected at the end of this. Rest In Peace Rick, and may you forgive this girl for her actions after she apologizes.

Archived