Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alchemy Time

Justin Bieber fans vandalize Rick Rypien memorial

I

Why should I, or anyone feel sorry? Just because it's a "big night" doesn't mean you vandalize things, especially when it will upset the whole Canucks fanbase, which we all know, is huge.

Well actually that area all around the building belongs to Rogers Arena, and they're responsible for maintaining it. And if they had a problem with the memorial, they would have cleaned it off a long time ago. But they haven't because any person with any sort of common decency would realize that some things you just turn the other way for.

Vandalizing a memorial or a grave site and vandalizing a pillar are two completely different things, if not just on a moral level. Anyone with common sense can realize that.

Sad troll is sad.

Love the sensationalist headline.

It was just one fan of JB.

Not worthy of JB bashing. I don't even listen to JB, but this mindless bashing of an artist is retarded. Blame the music industry.

Twitter escalated from people saying they were disappointed and general name calling to death and physical harm threats awfully fast. If anything happens to the girl, a whole lot of a people are going to end up in a lot of trouble. What she did is absolutely disgusting though, and she better be made to clean it off.

Actually, you're wrong that area belongs to the city. Yes, it's the maintenance staff's duty to keep the area clean, which they did (cleared out the all of the pictures, candles, flowers etc).

This is just a make-shift memorial made by the fans which doesn't belong to the Canucks organization or Rick's family. Now, if she actually vandalized his grave then we have a story.

I'm not a Justin Bieber fan, but how is this any different from Canucks fans vandalizing city property by writing on the pillar, in the first place?

This just pisses me off to hear about. Teenager or not you think a person would at least have some sense of morals

How much says she doesn't even know who Rick Rypien is??

Still, pretty clueless to do that at an obvious memorial site

Alright everyone. Grab your pitch forks and torches! First we find Simran, then we go get that Justin kid. We will rendezvous at the front of Rogers Arena in about an hour or so . LETS GO GET 'EM!

RIP Rypien