The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[RANT] People who find stuff and don't return it

Dazzle

Love how you're making this thread into a really personal one. I'm not "crying" about them. Right now, you sound like you're the douche that took my earphones. I'm not saying you are the douche who took it (nor am I saying you are a douche), but just like the douche that doesn't care.

I'm sure there's absolutely something in your life that you would grieve over if you've lost something, especially if you've saved up for a period of time for them. If you lost your PC/laptop and it was never returned, how would you feel? Using your logic, it's no big deal, it's just a PC. Sometimes it's not the price factor but the PRICELESS factor.

Why do you care about what I'm doing? I've moved on from it and I opened a thread contributing how I felt and it's opened up into a forum where people can talk about their lost items and to some extent, a place to feel better knowing there are some good deeds being done.

A favourite hat is just as important as a favourite pair of EARPHONES (like mine) or headphones. If it's something that you really really loved, it's important.

I lost my iPhone 3GS a year ago at Marine Drive Canada line when my dad was picking me up. I guess it fell outta my pocket but a very nice lady picked it up and called my home phone and said she would wait for me to come back to pick it up. So I went and she returned it to me and I appreciated her for waiting for me and returning the phone. I tried to offer her a couple bucks so she could treat herself to coffee but like an honest and good person, she didn't take it.

Fast forward to last week, I lose my iPhone AGAIN this time I have no idea how I lost it. I'm pretty sure it was at Commercial-Broadway and fell out of my jacket pocket. Or it's in my room somewhere or its in my dad's car. Honestly, I'm pretty sure I lost it.

Regardless, it didn't matter because by the time I lost the phone, I had already switched to another phone so I was using it as my mp3 player.

And now I somehow misplaced my iPod nano 3rd gen somewher in my room.

Going off topic but anyone have any suggestions on which headphones I should invest in? I listen to house, electronic, dance and the occasional pop, rap, rock, Taylor Swift, songs.. But mostly house/electronic/dance music. Any suggestions? I was thinking of Dr. Dre beats and even though I've tried them on numerous times at the Apple Store, I'm not convinced that I should invest at least $200 on just the Solos alone

One day when I was feeling generous (probably due to having a lot of money in my wallet) I decided to give a homeless man $5 dollars. It turns out that when I turned around to leave I dropped the wallet (like an idiot). The homeless man chased me down and returned it to me. My faith in humanity definitely made a few jumps after that day.

Archived