Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaelon

(Fake GDT) Fake Canucks @ Fake Flames - Oct. 11th, 2012

56 posts in this topic

Preview:

The Fake Canucks look to extend their lossless streak in the Fake Pre-season to their Fake regular season. The Fake Canucks look to make a statement against the Fake Flames for the two Fake Ot losses during the pre-season.

Fake Canucks Zack "Kassassin" Kasian has demonstrated his offensve play in the pre-season and has the opportunity tonight to show what he's got. The question is, can he perform?

Will we see Daniel Sedin's fake physical play continue after his angry presence in the fake pre-season?

Line-Up:

(Can anyone provide the starting line-up?)

Where:

7 PM at nucks.co/3p.

I would have made this more detailed, but im posting from just an iPhone.

Games:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=4856HU6_W9s&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4856HU6_W9s%26sns%3Dtw

http://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=8TPRzP71Xb0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8TPRzP71Xb0%26sns%3Dtw

Someone should actually do an NHL 13 simulated season and keep it updated on here! Since there is no hockey, and I dont have any game systems...

It would give me a very tiny bit of hockey entertainment

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.

KASSIAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!

Someone should actually do an NHL 13 simulated season and keep it updated on here! Since there is no hockey, and I dont have any game systems...

It would give me a very tiny bit of hockey entertainment

I predict 6-0 for Canucks. Eddie Lack with the shutout, Kassian with the double hattrick

VIEWING INFORMATION:

You can watch tonight's live stream here, directly on The Stanchion's livestream.com channel:

http://www.livestrea...kecanucksseason

Game 1 of the 2012-2013 fake NHL season begins tonight at 7:00 PM PST (October 11, 2012). There is also a chat box there to discuss the game as it happens. Join us live tonight!

Can't watch it there. Thanks for nothing

Wyatt is currently filling out a few forms on the Livestream.com site. Give him a few moments. The game, as of now, is being pushed back a few minutes so he can sort this out. Once this is complete, everybody should be able to view the stream.

Remember, guys, this is the very first live stream. There are certainly going to be a few things that need to be ironed out on the first day. Give him a few minutes.

----------

It's also fake opening night. The Flames' fake roster is being announced, and there is a fake opening ceremony occurring as we speak.

So my access is denied due to the 50 people limit, so I'm assuming he's still filling out that form. Will this lead to a new link or will the same one be used? Let us know when you're ready, nobody wants to miss opening night :P

So my access is denied due to the 50 people limit, so I'm assuming he's still filling out that form. Will this lead to a new link or will the same one be used? Let us know when you're ready, nobody wants to miss opening night :P