The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Muslim Mother Arrested & On Trial For Attempting To Kill Outgoing Daughter

Sharpshooter

I didn't attack you. I attacked the criticism by pointing out how close the resemblance in dealing with critics of Islam your criticism bore out, to the way other muslims handle criticism of Islam.

All you seem to have left are your usual petty comments and a desire to continue to not want to address the OP in any meaningful way, shape of form.

A individual's greatest enemy appears to be their own national government. One source estimates that "Nearly 170 million people probably have been murdered by governments in this [20th] century; over four-times those killed in combat in all international and domestic wars during the same years." 3

Mass murder and genocide in recent years have involved:

pixbul1.gif The execution of individuals who have simply decided to change their religion,

pixbul1.gif Mass murder of followers of a minority religion by members of a dominant religion,

pixbul1.gif Mass murder of followers of one faith group by others of the same religion.

pixbul1.gif Mass murder and genocide of an identifiable group for a variety of reasons.

It appears that:

pixbul1.gif The persecution and mass murder of European Jews by Christians from 306 to 1945 CE was the longest lasting mass crime against humanity pixbul1.gif

The mass murder by the communist government of the USSR of 20 or more million of its citizens (1917 to 1987), and by the communist government of China of about 35 million of its citizens (1949 to 1987) probably involved the greatest loss of life. It is difficult to be certain because accurate data is impossible to obtain. Governments normally do not publish figures for the number of their citizens that they murder.

RELIGOUS TOLERANCE .ORG

This speaks volumes on why we australians think religion and politicians suck.

But your PM is an Atheist! :lol:

And yeah, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot etc. they all thought religion sucked as well.

I'd venture to say that if we peeled enough layers of the onion, we'd find the same group/people profiting off all sides of wars and conflicts throughout the 20th century and even prior to this and the same group in fact continues to profit from all sides of wars, regardless of the nature or reason for the conflict be they religious or otherwise...agree or disagree?

I feel sorry for you :sadno:

You are so blinded by your faith , that you either fail to see , or do not want to admit to yourself that religious beliefs have been responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people ,and the pain and suffering of hundreds of millions more.

But that is human nature is it not ?

We validate , rationalise .

Archived