The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Muslim Mother Arrested & On Trial For Attempting To Kill Outgoing Daughter

Sharpshooter

Max Blumenthal explains how people like Sam Harris and Hirsi Magan are paid big bucks by an organized international network of Zionist 'sugar daddies' (such as Aubrey Chernick) who incite hatred and fear-mongering towards Islam and Muslims. Two individuals specifically mentioned by Max are Robert Spencer (whom Sam Harris is connected to) as well as Geert Wilders (whom Hirsi Magan is connected to).

In fact, I believe Hirsi Magan is still employed directly by AEI, which is a notorious neoconservative organization that boasts such members as John Bolton, the Cheney's, Newt Gingrich, Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle. Hirsi also was a speaker at the 2011 Israeli Presidential Conference.

I would argue that Sikh's don't really have "Honour" killings. If a Sikh kills his own child or spouse, then they must be crazy.

If a husband or wife has an affair with another, then the cheating spouse will receive a beating but not killed.

Same goes with children, if a child misbehaves or does something very wrong then they will also receive a beating. Does not matter if it's a boy or a girl.

Beatings are the usual norm in Sikh culture, but not killing. At least for me and everyone I know.

I would argue that Sikh's don't really have "Honour" killings. If a Sikh kills his own child or spouse, then they must be crazy.

If a husband or wife has an affair with another, then the cheating spouse will receive a beating but not killed.

Same goes with children, if a child misbehaves or does something very wrong then they will also receive a beating. Does not matter if it's a boy or a girl.

Beatings are the usual norm in Sikh culture, but not killing. At least for me and everyone I know.

First of all, no where in that video was Sam Harris mentioned. You disingenuously tried to tie far-right Americans and other anti-muslim people with Sam by saying "people like Sam Harris".

Also Hirsi Magan, along with being Ayaan's father, was a devout muslim....and obviously Ayaan isn't. But i'm not sure what you were trying to point to by bringing him up, when the video I put was testimony from Ayaan Hirsi Ali and not Hirsi Magan Isse.

In any case, are you suggesting that those who speak out about the barbarism of some muslims are part of some far right conspiracy against Islam?....because Sam Harris is a social liberal as is Ayaan, though she's a economic conservative, as well as a conservative when it comes to things like foreign policy, immigration, and crime. But, don't mistake the conservatives of the Netherlands for the conservatives of the U.S.

It looks like you're avoiding what they were saying in their videos and instead went for the ol' look who they associate with angle. Guilt and dismissal by association eh? Well, imagine if I did that with you through the mere association of yourself with unsavoury people through the association by religion.

Sam Harris is no different then those individuals mentioned in the video I posted and that you refer to. He is merely an extension of them and they all route back to the same pile. Sam Harris (who refers to himself as a Jew) was also lavished with praise by people like Alan Dershowitz who is among the worst of the worst Zionists. He, like Ayaan Hirsi Magan, ensures he does not bit the hand that feeds him. We've been through this before.

Is it merely a coincidence that Sam Harris and Ayaan Hrisi Magan, the two individuals in the videos you posted above make such exclusive lists as the 'Five Most Awful Atheists'?

Yeah, we've been through the Dershowitz thing before, and you got your ass handed to you by me that time for trying to link Harris to Dershowitz in that previous thread as well...lest you forget.

And I don't really care what list Sam of Ayaan are on, even if they are on one by some guy with a internet site who wouldn't last two minutes debating the 5 he's listed.(Harris, Maher, Ali, Jilette....Cupp, probably, i'll give him that much) Well, that's not true, I am genuinely concerned that she's on some muslim's hit list and that some muslims can't seem to deal with opposition to their religion without trying to kill them. What peaceful teachings they've learned. They kill the person that produced her screenplay, and muslims in America show up to her talks to protest her and to assert that she be tried and executed in a muslim country. I wonder how they'd feel if their rights for free speech were infringed? Friggin hypocrites.

Coincidence? It must be a conspiracy right?? Eh? That's your thing isn't it?

Nice tangent you've gone off on but the link between Dershowitz and Harris is blatant. Dershowitz, one of the most rabid Zionists known on earth lavished Sam Harris' book with praise and Sam Harris quotes directly from Dershowitz in his book on matters pertaining to Israel/Palestine. This speaks plenty loud for anyone with an ounce of understanding. It only serves your own purpose to try and muddy the waters.

So you don't care about what list your heros are on...but this is only relevant if I cared about what lists you care about!

And as for lasting two minutes in a debate, it reminds me of Ayaan with Tavis Smiley not lasting one minute...and it reminds me how Sam Harris must go on the defensive for almost everything he writes, accusing almost everyone under the sun who have serious issues with his own statements as 'misunderstanding' or 'misrepresenting' him, it has become quite comical actually.

And that is of course provided that Ayaan is capable of being truthful. And I'm sure it's perfectly normal for someone from Somalia to be granted political asylum in the Netherlands and working in a factory only to be elected as a member of parliament within a year. But she was exposed quite nicely in Zembla.

My thing is more about reality and indeed reality is often mired in conspiracy. People who live by their TV's and the mainstream media for information about the world (or from the controlling interests' other forms of prostitutes) will have a problem understanding this.

But sometimes (like in this case) it is as simple as seeing through the BS.

But you seem far too fixated about 'some Muslims' to worry about these realities.

When some muslims slam fully loaded jetliners into skyscrappers killing thousands of innocent people, or try to kill their own daughters for exercising their individuality and freedom as young women protected by the rights and freedoms they exploit in order to practice their delusions, then yeah.....I tend to fix my eyes, ears and critical thinking skills in their direction whilst voicing my concern about their religious and cultural practices of oppression and barbarism, as much as I would about that of just about any or every culture, or religion, or nation, including my own, when I find that they're practicing such acts on our own civilians or on civilians of other nations.

Well the first part of the problem is your belief in that fairy tale regarding 9/11!

Yeah, I have the entire quote as well. It's funny though, If you consider your weak polemics and excuses contrived from a single quote as 'slapping me down' then go get yourself a cookie champ!

And yes, I agree this off topic from the OP just like the Sam Harris/Ayaan Hirsi Magan videos you posted within this thread that I responded to.

As far as the OP goes, you seem to really want to make this about the religion when in fact this act has no place in it and is considered as a criminal act of murder within it.

I did not say that it never happens, but that it is very rare or not supposed to happen.

The more common thing is a beating if someone goes out of line or goes against some thing or some one.

I mean this could be said about any culture, but I just don't know too much about other cultures. A "honour" killing is frowned upon in Sikh religion, I can't say the same about other religions because I just don't know much about them.

It's gotten to the point where I find it's useless arguing against muslims and non-muslims alike who choose to intepret Islam a) Wrongly and/or B) without the spirit of the law in mind.

What does that mean? In other words, those who Muslims who think Honour Killings are a part of Islam, and those Atheists who think it is a part of Islam, are both just as stupid. If those Atheists were to ever convert to Islam, they would think that they are justified because of their messed up views.

It's gotten to the point where I find it's useless arguing against muslims and non-muslims alike who choose to intepret Islam a) Wrongly and/or B) without the spirit of the law in mind.

What does that mean? In other words, those who Muslims who think Honour Killings are a part of Islam, and those Atheists who think it is a part of Islam, are both just as stupid. If those Atheists were to ever convert to Islam, they would think that they are justified because of their messed up views.

Oh dear Allah, here we go with the 9/11 conspiracy again. :picard:

The videos I posted were in response to Dazzle's assertion that Islam is a religion of peace....something that I and others, such as Harris and Ali, would contend as being entirely accurate. It's not like I led off with it.

And this thread is about how ignorant religious/cultural traditions and customs for problem solving seem to be dangerous to those who seek freedom and separation from them. It just so happens I couldn't readily find a Christian or a Jewish or Buddhist or a Jain or a Scientologist family trying to kill their daughter for staying out late. I did allude to a Sikh/Punjabi one though, so as not to only suggest that it's only some muslims in this day and age trying to kill their daughters for disobedience and revolt of nonsensical traditions that have no authority in this society.

Not sure if the trial is over or continuing. The cross-examination was continuing as of Oct. 3rd.

I'll update the OP if I find anything further about this case.

I find it ironic that this family may have come here for freedom but continued to practice a religion and hold to cultural ideals that impinge on freedom for their family. Sad that the mother went to these lengths to force her religion and cultural standards on her daughter. I was genuinely surprised that it was the father who saved her.

Archived