Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Muslim Mother Arrested & On Trial For Attempting To Kill Outgoing Daughter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
93 replies to this topic

#91 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,573 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

But your PM is an Atheist! :lol:

And yeah, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot etc. they all thought religion sucked as well.

I'd venture to say that if we peeled enough layers of the onion, we'd find the same group/people profiting off all sides of wars and conflicts throughout the 20th century and even prior to this and the same group in fact continues to profit from all sides of wars, regardless of the nature or reason for the conflict be they religious or otherwise...agree or disagree?

I feel sorry for you :sadno:

You are so blinded by your faith , that you either fail to see , or do not want to admit to yourself that religious beliefs have been responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people ,and the pain and suffering of hundreds of millions more.

But that is human nature is it not ?

We validate , rationalise .

I think it's rad when balls beats natural talent

Shaun Palmer

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

#92 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,983 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

I feel sorry for you :sadno:

You are so blinded by your faith , that you either fail to see , or do not want to admit to yourself that religious beliefs have been responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people ,and the pain and suffering of hundreds of millions more.

But that is human nature is it not ?

We validate , rationalise .

Likewise, I could simply state that you are so blinded by your hatred of faith that it prevents you from accepting the reality behind your superficial perceptions that have resulted therefrom.

Or maybe it is just too many CNN videos?

**RETIRED...**

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

Sig too big, images removed. - SN

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#93 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

Who is surprised religious motivations were behind such a heinous act? Wish she had stabbed mom in the eye.. insha'allah. :rolleyes:

Edited by zaibatsu, 13 October 2012 - 08:14 PM.

4JGASNR.png

#94 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,573 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

Likewise, I could simply state that you are so blinded by your hatred of faith that it prevents you from accepting the reality behind your superficial perceptions that have resulted therefrom.

Or maybe it is just too many CNN videos?

please inform me of the reality, that my superficial perceptions are blinding me too .

I want you to tell me why you think religion makes the world a better place to be .

I think it's rad when balls beats natural talent

Shaun Palmer

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.