The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Edler Injury. Bulging disk in back

WHL rocks

If it were training camp right now I'd fully expect Connauton and Tanev to fill those vacancies. Maybe even Corrado if he impresses. I'd also be ok with Ballard getting top 4 minutes.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Ballard - Tanev

Connauton - Alberts

Not sure how serious his injury can be if he is out kicking 30 yard field goals after the lions game on Saturday. He is skating with Garrison and Kesler as well, so it maybe just a minor thing at this point. Apparently hurt it during off season training. Hope for a speedy recovery.

Interesting. I wonder if Edler's recent injury may have played a part in the Canucks not extending his contract.. perhaps they're wanting to make sure he can return to 100% first?

As for Garrison, that's lame. Kind of like when we picked up Ballard... he started off injured "After spending two months of the off-season on crutches while recovering from surgery, he reported to the Canucks' training camp, but struggled in the pre-season..." I hope we don't see a similar career trajectory.

Interesting. I wonder if Edler's recent injury may have played a part in the Canucks not extending his contract.. perhaps they're wanting to make sure he can return to 100% first?

As for Garrison, that's lame. Kind of like when we picked up Ballard... he started off injured "After spending two months of the off-season on crutches while recovering from surgery, he reported to the Canucks' training camp, but struggled in the pre-season..." I hope we don't see a similar career trajectory.

Well of course they're injured ! This is the Canucks after all, don't you know they all follow the Sammy Salo training regime ? :picard: I'm surprised they haven't injured themselves going to the bathroom?

It is kinda convenient though that players are starting to get injuries now that there's a lockout on..........oh and hey what do you know now they'll get paid ?! :lol:

Well of course they're injured ! This is the Canucks after all, don't you know they all follow the Sammy Salo training regime ? :picard: I'm surprised they haven't injured themselves going to the bathroom?

It is kinda convenient though that players are starting to get injuries now that there's a lockout on..........oh and hey what do you know now they'll get paid ?! :lol:

Archived