Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WeatherWise

[Fake GDT] Fake Season: Edmonton Oilers @ Vancouver Canucks, 4:00 PM PST; Saturday, October 13, 2012: FINAL: 5-2 VAN

23 posts in this topic

Nice.The live stream is about 30 minutes right. I might just be able to catch the ending.

Nice.The live stream is about 30 minutes right. I might just be able to catch the ending.

Just a heads up, the game is usually 30 minutes with 7 minute periods, but I went with 9 minute periods for game 2. This actually produces better ice time stats, and realistic game stats to be honest. So the real life full time of a game, without OT, is probably around 40 minutes. If people complain it's too long or whatnot, we can also back down to 7 minutes.

Great looking GDT btw, thanks for all the effort!

Nice! Sadly,I will be at real work but doing fake productivity. I will checkout the highlights.

Just walked by real Kesler on the real street. Looked like he was going out for a real night on the town.

Back to fake world. I say Canucks win 5-3, with goals from Henrik, Booth, Raymond, Garrison, and Higgins.

Uh oh.. I bet that retard who types "fake" in front of everything he posts is gonna show up...

Uh oh.. I bet that retard who types "fake" in front of everything he posts is gonna show up...

Live stream begins in 30 minutes. Please join us for today's match between the Oilers and Canucks.

Hope everyone enjoyed the live stream today! We reached 123 viewers during today's broadcast vs the Edmonton Oilers. It was an exciting match!

Final Score: 5-2 Vancouver

Goals scored by: Henrik Sedin, Aaron Volpatti, Daniel Sedin, David Booth, Maxim Lapierre.

Look for the full game recap on Fake SportsCentre this Monday. Also, be sure to look out for the much-anticipated interview with Roberto Luongo on Wyatt's YouTube channel this Sunday (tomorrow).

What a game fake Lu looked solid in net! Fake lappy and fake booth played very positional games while fake burr looked to be a little out of place..looking forward to fake game 3! Keep it fake nucks!! Thanks again stanchion!