The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate the Last Game You Played

Hat Trick Maker

UFC 3 (Ps4) 4/10

Pretty much what you expect from EA, just a rereleased game with maybe a few different fighters.  Career mode is massively disappointing, the fighters don't progress at all so you end up fighting the same people over and over again even if they're 50 years old, simply redonkulous.  I also knocked someone out in 2 seconds with a simple jab and submitted someone in 5 seconds with a heel hook as if that's realistic. 

19 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

UFC 3 (Ps4) 4/10

Pretty much what you expect from EA, just a rereleased game with maybe a few different fighters.  Career mode is massively disappointing, the fighters don't progress at all so you end up fighting the same people over and over again even if they're 50 years old, simply redonkulous.  I also knocked someone out in 2 seconds with a simple jab and submitted someone in 5 seconds with a heel hook as if that's realistic. 

well, yeah. A rehash of the previous. No surprise there. I wouldn't buy those games. Like Farcry 5. I enjoyed 4, but 5 is a rehash too of 4. I'm not rushing out to buy it..

Ghost Recon Wildlands: 8/10

First the story was great and the humour is on-point and not silly/overdone. I usually hate cut scenes but I watched them all. The stealth aspect is awesome and I like how I always have 3 allies who never get in my way. The map is large and beautiful with Dense Jungles, Canyons and Snowy Mountains. The way you have to find your weapons and attachments was pretty neat too. First thing I did was spend 2 hours exploring the map and getting what I wanted. I'd rate the game higher if it weren't for those stupid anti-air missiles that take down your helicopter/plane. You can't even destroy them because they respawn so quickly. I also haven't tried PvP yet and not sure if I will.

On 3/15/2018 at 3:56 AM, WilliG said:

Fallout:New Vegas, I finally got around to buying it and holy &^@# it's the best thing to grace my Xbox, on my second playthrough and still not bored, at all.

Just saw this and wanted to comment on it. New Vegas was such a damn good game! For me it's easily one of the best from last gen. I put so many hours into it. I loved how the main two factions have similar stories with different outcomes - for example there's one mission with the NCR you have to protect the president of the NCR from an assassin but if you play The Legion your goal is to be the assassin and kill that same president. The New Vegas DLC was all spectacular and you will enjoy all 4. My favourite being Honest Hearts.

I also recommend Fallout 3 (with Broken Steel DLC) if you haven't played it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

MLB: The Show 9/10

Now this is a sports game I don't mind buying year after year.  Graphics, audio, gameplay and presentation are all top notch.  Comparing EA Sports best title to this is like comparing a Ferrari to a pinto.  I don't even like baseball all that much but I enjoy playing this game.  The Road to the Show mode is what I dream EA's be a pro could be like if they weren't so lazy and incompetent.  These guys need to start making a hockey game, even without the NHL license it'll be ions better and force EA either to try harder or go bankrupt(hoping for the latter).

• 1 month later...
On 26/03/2018 at 3:46 PM, Tre Mac said:

MLB: The Show 9/10

Now this is a sports game I don't mind buying year after year.  Graphics, audio, gameplay and presentation are all top notch.  Comparing EA Sports best title to this is like comparing a Ferrari to a pinto.  I don't even like baseball all that much but I enjoy playing this game.  The Road to the Show mode is what I dream EA's be a pro could be like if they weren't so lazy and incompetent.  These guys need to start making a hockey game, even without the NHL license it'll be ions better and force EA either to try harder or go bankrupt(hoping for the latter).

The one reason i want a Playstation

• 3 weeks later...

Currently playing Monster Hunter World. This is my 3rd venture into the monster hunter series and I have been extremely pleasantly surprised.

Very user friendly, fun to no limits and it keeps you coming back for the grind. Capcom has constantly been putting out events weekly to entertain hunters like myself who have completed the 'main story', and every time I boot up the game I have something to do.

9/10, highly recommend 

Archived