The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Re: My relationship with a girl

LMAO

i love how so many come to CDC for relationship advice.

on topic, its a 3 year difference between my boyfriend and i and we've been together for nearly 3 years, long distance might i add with visits here and there, the clubbing and drinking hasnt ever really been an issue as he rarely drinks and has only been to a club once or twice and im on the other side of the country anyway, he's moving here next year and ill be 19 next november so it works out perfectly. :)

go for it.

smh @ impossible standards

"hey guys, i'm dating this 10, and she really likes me. one problem, she's a couple years younger than me. OBVIOUSLY THIS WON'T WORK"

don't listen to your female friends, they don't know what they're talking about, and if they're trying to break up your happy relationship, you should reconsider whether or not you want to have them as friends.

My Ex was 16 and I am 19 it was alright, just remember that they are still quite immature and they can easily do stuff without thinking at all. My relationship ended pretty badly just because she is so young and didn't think fully before she did and said stuff. But that being said she may be completely different and is actually quite mature so who knows but people will give you and her a hard time for the first week or two but after that you are fine its more waiting for people to get use to it. Personally I see nothing wrong with it and neither does the law so its all good.

Thanks for the input. I guess I should just listen to my heart but I should wait awhile. I could just be longing for a girlfriend instead of actually liking her that much! I will wait awhile and if someone else comes along and steals her away it's alright. 3.5 billion other females out there right?

Socially you are both in different places at this point in life. It's hard to get around you are 19, out of high school, starting life as an adult, and more than likely going to be doing grown up things that kids her age can't.

If you were in some farm town 50 years ago, ok it would be more tolerable. But you aren't, and things like curfews, and school nights will become less tolerable over time.

Archived