Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Re: My relationship with a girl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

#91 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,899 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

Are you really desperate enough to ask CDCers (mainly 13-16 year olds) for relationship advice? Would you really trust people who are still probably virgins, for advice on whether you should date a model? I think 90% of the people on this site would say yes to any girl, because i highly doubt they would be able to get a model of any age. Just Sayin'

What is your obsession with people being virgins?

It's pathetic. What are you? God's gift to earth?

Edited by Scottish⑦Canuck, 22 October 2012 - 10:12 AM.

#92 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,638 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

he's projecting.

#93 White Goodman

White Goodman

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

No, merely pointing out that it is not a great idea to be getting sexual advice from people who have no experience. Also, in what way did i say there was a problem with virginity? I merely stated the obvious, that this site is filled with people who are potentially not at an age to be having sex. Also, if you are referring to the one other post i have made in some other thread, where the main theme was to look at photos of women and say "id hit that" well maybe i didn't quite make a valid point. What i mean is, by them being virgins, it almost indefinitely means they "pleasure themselves" if they can, and by posting the pictures of their favourite women, it means you can almost certainly know that they have, well, lets not go there... Maybe im looking way to far into this, but i don't want to know what others people "do their thing" to. Just do it and get on with it, thats my opinion.

Edited by White Goodman, 23 October 2012 - 01:38 AM.

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.