The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Re: My relationship with a girl

LMAO

Are you really desperate enough to ask CDCers (mainly 13-16 year olds) for relationship advice? Would you really trust people who are still probably virgins, for advice on whether you should date a model? I think 90% of the people on this site would say yes to any girl, because i highly doubt they would be able to get a model of any age. Just Sayin'

Lol do what you think is right, stop caring about other peoples opinions. At the end of the day its your happiness and your life, live it to the fullest. If you think this girl is the one for you, then by all means don't hesitate and just make your move. Your true friends will show and if they judge you, then their not worth your time. Enough said.

PS. Never come on to the internet for dating advice nor CDC for that matter.

I would like to point out that I'm 16 (17 @ the end of the month), and I'm finishing school in January (half a year early). I have plans in place to be moved out of the house and fully employed with other career choices in place if this one job doesn't work out.

All I'm saying is that not all 16 year olds are totally immature.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Well, it's legal and as long as you love her go for it. I was dating a 16 year old when I was 21, not because she was 16, because she was an amazing person and she was wonderful to be around. I her parents didn't move to Ontario I probably still be with her.

Love conquers all after all. (Except long distance relationships, those never work out. Ever!)

i'd say "if there's grass of the field play ball", but models typically de-sod.

if it was my daughter though; i'd forbid her from seeing you.

As a man I say any chance to fool around with a hot girl is worthwhile and should be pursued ::D

As a soon to be father, if she was my daughter I'd be polishing my knife and sword collection EVERY time I saw you and would give you a friendly handshake every time I saw you (that would nearly crush your little fingers you worthless @#$%) :mad:

Yup, I win by virtue of my super-sperm :P

Twins normally come early though so they'll probably be here more like early Dec. Wife's already measuring the equivalent of a woman with single baby at 40 weeks :blink:

How's yours doing? She shouldn't be too bad not being due until Feb, eh?

OP, she sounds like a catch, and it's been mentioned, three years won't matter much since she'll eventually become an adult; what's more, if you guys are Asian and baby faces they might think that you're even closer to her age than you actually are, and there wouldn't be this whole issue with different ages! (Even without that though, what's three years really? As long as both of you are mature for your age there shouldn't be much of an issue with it-- the model thing would be what I'd be wary of though, though if both of you are committed as well she'd still be good to you!)

/Best

Don't know the sexes of either (twins) but they're due on the apocalypse ::D

Yup, I win by virtue of my super-sperm :P

Twins normally come early though so they'll probably be here more like early Dec. Wife's already measuring the equivalent of a woman with single baby at 40 weeks :blink:

How's yours doing? She shouldn't be too bad not being due until Feb, eh?

Archived