Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. White

Subway Super Series 2012 CHL vs. Russia

119 posts in this topic

Anyone know if the games will be streamed online? As I live in the States I do not have sportsnet down here.

nvm if anyone wants to watch the games online pm me (as I can't post the site on the forum) :P

Wow that Canadian blue line is stacked for the Vancouver game. Hope I can make it!

6-2 win for Russia highlited by a goal and an assist for Yakupov, Grigerenko, Shalunov, and Zykov. Vasilevski was also very good in net. Outlet and Dea had te goals for the QMJHL both were set up by Huberdeau.

So psyched, going to the Vancouver one with a group of friends. The WHL defensemen for that game is soooo stacked; Ryan Murray, Griffin Reinhart, Morgan Reilly and Matt Dumba. Also have Hunter Shinkaruk, Curtis Lazar, two 2013 favorites for the 1st overall pick and Sam Reinhart an early favorite for the 2014 1st overall pick

So psyched, going to the Vancouver one with a group of friends. The WHL defensemen for that game is soooo stacked; Ryan Murray, Griffin Reinhart, Morgan Reilly and Matt Dumba. Also have Hunter Shinkaruk, Curtis Lazar, two 2013 favorites for the 1st overall pick and Sam Reinhart an early favorite for the 2014 1st overall pick

What are the odds the Q wins a game tonight?

Also remember if you don't get the game and you want to watch it to pm me.

What are the odds the Q wins a game tonight?

Also remember if you don't get the game and you want to watch it to pm me.

Wow better effort and better result tonight. Fun game to watch. Can't wait till we get the WHL vs. Russia games though!

Some lineup changes for tonight that I didn't pick up on till now:

Out (due to injury):

Brendan Gaunce :angry:

Lucas Lessie

In:

Connor McDavid

Zach Hall

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Corrado to play in the game on the 12th. YAY CORRADO, his name up their with guys like Koekkoek, Hamilton, Murphy, Ceci. GO CORRADO GO.

Sad to hear about Gaunce, but he's been injured a while mate. He'll be beast mode when he gets back though.

I'm stoked to see McDavid. For those who don't know he's 15 years old and they are saying he is the next Crosby

just checked some stats on Mcdavid he is tied for 1st for points on his team as a 15 year old and is 26th for points in the ohl crazy just imagine when he is draft eligible

Just in case some of you guys don't know who McDavid is here are some highlights:

Remember that this guy is 15 years old. And in that last vid the guy he went around was Scott Harrington.