The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Yeah I guess we would have seen zombie animals by now if they existed.

I thought this episode was a bit slow-moving and predictable.

I am curious as to how Andrea's going to get herself out of this mess though. She needs to think through her plans a little more carefully

After the way Milton talked to The Governor, I'm pretty sure he set the fire. He's a silent but dangerous kinda guy. I don't see him making it out of all this alive though :(

Guest Gumballthechewy

I thought it was pretty clear it was Milton, the ending made it super obvious, and they even talked about it on Talking Dead that it's pretty obvious that Milton did it.

Maybe that's what they want you to think?

And I can't believe the actress playing Beth is 27!

I beg to differ. I think we've seen the last of anyone dying on this show.

To be clear I meant Milton does not Andrea, my wording as a little eh, however the big war is coming up! People will die!:P

Miltons def a dead man, the governors on to him. I dont see him running away with Andrea if she gets free'd by him, he'll just stay and be killed.

Milton is going to kill the governor, him andrea tyrese and token black chick #2(does she even have a name??) will head back to the prison and hopefully Beth will have a backstory detailing her very last hot shower before all this chaos started.  Seriously though more Beth plz.

I wonder how long Hershel will survive. He's old and only has one leg. How the hell is he supposed to run and shoot at the same time lol. Unless they stow him away somewhere so that he doesn't have to get involved in the fight. He and baby Judith can hang out in a dungeon or something!

I was actually surprised the Gov. didn't shoot Milton in the back as he walked away. Seemed like a "new Gov." thing to do.

I thought he was going to kill him then and there as well but now I am wondering (especially knowing about Andrea) if perhaps the Gov kept Milton around for more 'unpleasent' purposes. The whistling thing makes me seriously wonder if he knew that Andrea and Milton were watching him at the start of the eppy when he was in the 'room'.... since it was the same tune he used when he was hunting Andrea.

PS. does anyone know how to do the spoiler tag?

I wonder how long Hershel will survive. He's old and only has one leg. How the hell is he supposed to run and shoot at the same time lol. Unless they stow him away somewhere so that he doesn't have to get involved in the fight. He and baby Judith can hang out in a dungeon or something!

Quite a few deaths will happen in the last 2 episodes. I think it's safe to assume that Hershel and baby Judith are goners.

Judith dying? Is she going to be out on the battle feild with a gun? Unless you think the prisons going to be torn apart, which could happen, and then their forced to find a new place next season? I doubt Judith dies though.

My guesses are Hershel, the lesbian chick, and maybe Beth or Andrea.

I thought it was pretty clear it was Milton, the ending made it super obvious, and they even talked about it on Talking Dead that it's pretty obvious that Milton did it.

That's why I don't think it was Milton. I wouldn't be surprised to see it as being something the Gov set up so he could blame Milton for it and turn on him in front of everybody like he did with Merle. The Gov was already pissed at Milton for going against him.

The obvious choice is Milton though I agree.

Archived