The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Isn't it customary to have the characters who have been killed off to appear on the talking dead after?  I hear he didn't appear on the talking dead...

Just rewatched.

Those aren't Glenn's guts. They were pulling intestines from his chest. I think he's still alive.

Even if they weren't Glenn's guts, it would be one hell of an escape if he is to somehow survive this.

Seriously, these people have the dumbest plans ever. 

Yea. Unfortunately I think he's dead. Absolutely no way he could've gotten out of there. 

Just finished watching. aand HOOLLLLYYYY SHEEEET!!!!!!!!!

How can Glenn not be dead? He's surrounded by at least 100 walkers. The only way I can think of is he somehow uses the flare to escape.

Also did Rick get bit or did he just cut his hand? I must have missed a scene because I don't even remember

What was up with the Fear The Walking Dead Flight 462 thing? Is it a new series, a promo blending some plane passengers with the current LA cast, or just a few 30 second bonus features?

It is a series of clips that go hand-in-hand with FTWD as in start of the outbreak and few if any know what is going on. Someone on the plane is going to turn. One of the characters on the plane will also join FTWD as a regular.

If you recall at the end of episode 3 of FTWD, Nick looks in the sky and sees a plane flying all crazy...rumours are that plane is flight 462!

So was the horn at the end a wolves' attack or is Gabriel doing something stupid..... again? I'd have been tempted to throw rocks at the walkers at the bottom off the gravel pit, just to whittle down the numbers a bit. Also it may have lured back the walkers that were pushing the single semi off the cliff. Someday somebody is going to kill Glenn, you just cannot give that many people that many chances, at you.

Died a few episodes sooner than I thought. If he is really dead or undead.

Just finished watching. aand HOOLLLLYYYY SHEEEET!!!!!!!!!

How can Glenn not be dead? He's surrounded by at least 100 walkers. The only way I can think of is he somehow uses the flare to escape.

Also did Rick get bit or did he just cut his hand? I must have missed a scene because I don't even remember

he cut his hand when he went to stab that walker the knife broke.

I assume he's dead, even if that was what's his face being eaten surely he'd get randomly bitten in that mess.

he cut his hand when he went to stab that walker the knife broke.

I assume he's dead, even if that was what's his face being eaten surely he'd get randomly bitten in that mess.

i they pull some miraculous escape or hallucination bs ill be pissed. Thats lazy bad cheap writing. 

CSOXYEdWwAEO95b.png:large

Or at least climb up fire escape before getting to that point?

What bothered me more about the scene isn't that Glen died, but how he died.  He's smarter than Rick and has gotten out of extremely hairy situations before.  So why then did he start following around that suicidal moron like a lost puppy with a zombie herd approaching?  'Oh no!  Where do we go?'  Are you telling me Glen lost all of his survival instincts just because they lived in a town for a few weeks?  And hello?  YOU'RE the leader, Glen!  Not that idiot!

Fail.

Archived