The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

14 hours ago, Lancaster said:

IMO, Rosita is hotter than Sasha. 

I wasn't referring to how Sasha looked, I just like her character.  In the TV series Sasha plays the role Andrea has in the comics, a very tough and kick butt woman.  With the Negan storyline fast approaching I think they will need Sasha and she could get more screen time than she currently has.

9 minutes ago, Darth Kane said:

I wasn't referring to how Sasha looked, I just like her character.  In the TV series Sasha plays the role Andrea has in the comics, a very tough and kick butt woman.  With the Negan storyline fast approaching I think they will need Sasha and she could get more screen time than she currently has.

Andrea and Rick were "knocking boots" as the kids say in the comics, but Sasha has Bob, and now possibly Abraham.

I somehow don't think Sasha will make it to the end of the season. I'm thinking a few well loved characters may find themselves the cruelest of fates in this Sunday's episode, that being a death by being eaten alive by ravenous human corpses. I mean, is there a worse way to die?

3 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Andrea and Rick were "knocking boots" as the kids say in the comics, but Sasha has Bob, and now possibly Abraham.

I somehow don't think Sasha will make it to the end of the season. I'm thinking a few well loved characters may find themselves the cruelest of fates in this Sunday's episode, that being a death by being eaten alive by ravenous human corpses. I mean, is there a worse way to die?

Andrea was with Dale in the comics prior to "knocking boots" with Rick.  I think Abraham will go soon and he'll never really be with Sasha.  In the comics when Rick goes to war with Negan he admits he could use Abraham (who was dead at that point) in planning his attacks.  The Survivors will need to initially appear weak against Negan's group.  Lacking any military experience helps with that perception.  

13 minutes ago, Darth Kane said:

Andrea was with Dale in the comics prior to "knocking boots" with Rick.  I think Abraham will go soon and he'll never really be with Sasha.  In the comics when Rick goes to war with Negan he admits he could use Abraham (who was dead at that point) in planning his attacks.  The Survivors will need to initially appear weak against Negan's group.  Lacking any military experience helps with that perception.  

It will be interesting to see how the show takes on the next chapter.

twdnegancasting-152716.jpg

Spoiler

Did you guys watch the End Credit video introducing Dwight and what I hope are the Saviors? 

Negan's finally f***ing here....gunna be a really, really rough - but awesome upcoming seasons.

I'm so excited, they're finally hitting the absolute best parts of the comics, I'm guessing with Deanna Monroe dead, Spencer takes over and steps up to become the community leader for Alexandria - Maggie has an aura of invulnerability in my eyes, she's going to be so god damn important in 3-4 seasons, I can't wait to meet Jesus and Hilltop, too! - and see what happens with Ron and Carl - since Sam is clearly going to get chomped to start the next season, that kid is so dead, lmao.

I've been defending this show a lot, but I'll admit that last episode was bad. The writing was just bizarre. They managed to change an episode that should have been full of action and tension into a drawn out and frustrating bore. Every single character making awful decisions.

The post-credits scene with Negan (or at least his henchmen) being introduced was great though.

Who here would give up their gun to a villain just to maybe save the life of someone they met 2 weeks ago? I'd be a lot more "Put the Knife down and get out before I  put a bullet in you" Just so stupid to give a creep a shot at killing everyone in the room rather than one person.  Also should have taped the whiny kids mouth shut, I figure someone in that little party has to die before they make it a 100 feet.

1 minute ago, taxi said:

I've been defending this show a lot, but I'll admit that last episode was bad. The writing was just bizarre. They managed to change an episode that should have been full of action and tension into a drawn out and frustrating bore. Every single character making awful decisions.

The post-credits scene with Negan (or at least his henchmen) being introduced was great though.

The episode was a little anti-climatic.They really should scrap these MSF's going forward. The break sucks and this episode didn't do much to leave me wanting more like it has in the past. 

1 hour ago, gurn said:

Who here would give up their gun to a villain just to maybe save the life of someone they met 2 weeks ago? I'd be a lot more "Put the Knife down and get out before I  put a bullet in you" Just so stupid to give a creep a shot at killing everyone in the room rather than one person.  Also should have taped the whiny kids mouth shut, I figure someone in that little party has to die before they make it a 100 feet.

Yeah, didn't make much sense. The guy had a knife and the three had guns. The guy could've picked up the gun and killed everyone instead of one of the members taking a chance and shooting the wolf guy. 

2 hours ago, taxi said:

I agree, yesterday's episode was a rather boring mid-season finale.  The only thing it did was set-up what should be a solid mid-season premiere and the longer term excitement of adding Negan,

Speaking of Negan, given his vocabulary I wonder who he will be portrayed on TV in comparison to the comics?

16 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Yeah, didn't make much sense. The guy had a knife and the three had guns. The guy could've picked up the gun and killed everyone instead of one of the members taking a chance and shooting the wolf guy. 

Less and less sense is being made out of this show for sure.  There is no way that should have played out the way it did.  Idiocy all around, which makes me wish for a serious thinning of the cast.  

23 minutes ago, Shaft said:

One of many baffling moments. He's clearly someone who can't be trusted. He's threatening one with a knife. Why you would give him  a gun is beyond me? He's going to try and kill the nurse regardless of what you do.

Archived