The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

5 hours ago, Industrious1 said:

Hopefully the intensity ramps up a bit here.  The mid-season finale was a bit of a let-down but there is still time to redeem the rest of the season.

That first half was one of the slower first halves of the series.   Other than the Glenn situation it didn't feel like there was enough going on.

1 minute ago, taxi said:

That was good. They did a good job of weeding out some of the lame characters too.

That bazooka!

How come the zombies get no love?  They are killed by the gross in every conceivably terrible way, and not once is a tear shed by the audience.  We should have a hug a zombie episode.  

Well I think that was an episode that was desperately needed for a long time now.  Clear up some characters that nobody enjoyed and make room for some new ones that are much more interesting (and believable).

Now if they can just get rid of that younger girl that Glenn is stuck with all is made right in the TWD universe.

10 hours ago, Pears said:

**Spoiler**

Now that's an episode I've been waiting for for awhile. Pretty much knew that kid would screw everything up eventually. God I feel bad for Rick. 

If you think you feel bad for Rick now...just wait until you see how bad things are about to get for him. 

Was a very good episode.  One thinight I hate is how they keep trying to dangle main characters death in front of us. 

Did anyone for a second thing Glenn would die when he was in trouble last episode?  

And how about carl. He's now been shot twice. Once with a high powered rifle. The other in the head. Not alot of doctors or medical equipment around. Not for one second did I think he was going to pass. 

The point I'm getting at is its not fooling anyone and just wasting space in the the show. 

Archived