The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

35 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Question:  with Glenn gone who is the Moral Compass now?

they are all so scattered now I dont think they will all be together again....maybe Morgan..not sure....this show is kind of losing it for me...and I have been dedicated for years now..there is so many scattered storylines and the group has been totally emasculated.

3 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

they are all so scattered now I dont think they will all be together again....maybe Morgan..not sure....this show is kind of losing it for me...and I have been dedicated for years now..there is so many scattered storylines and the group has been totally demasculated.

The last episode didn't even attempt to hold my interest. Shut it off after 20 mins. I think its officially jumped the shark. No longer intriguing or fun. 

3 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

they are all so scattered now I dont think they will all be together again....maybe Morgan..not sure....this show is kind of losing it for me...and I have been dedicated for years now..there is so many scattered storylines and the group has been totally demasculated.

Since the season opener it really slowed down. Obviously it couldn't keep up with that intensity but these follow up episodes have been way too laid back.

It is hard to tell where we are being taken.

At least I have faith in Jesus still ::D 

Kind of why I gave up on the show, way too many filler episodes where literally nothing happens.  I know everyone will say 'it's the highest rated show on tv. ' but the best shows aren't on TV like GoT.  It's like saying the Stampeders are the best CFL team, so what they would get slaughtered by any NFL team.

Oh joy...another group and characters ...just what we need ..more storylines and people to follow....its getting harder to watch this show...thus far this season has been lame.

Spoiler

10 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:

Oh joy...another group and characters ...just what we need ..more storylines and people to follow....its getting harder to watch this show...thus far this season has been lame.

Reveal hidden contents

Might be for the best tired of his about to cry at any moment look and his girly hair underneath that stupid brown hat.

Don't worry Rick will rally the troops and have an epic battle with Negan over the last few episodes of the season.  After he destroys  Negan's group he'll come to a fork in the roads and indecisive again will not be able to decide to take the left or the right.  So he'll order the group to ford a nearby river and scuba diving zombies will attack and wipe them out. The last line spoken will be Carol shouting "Rick you idiot !!!!"  Two years later the series will be revived as the river crossing event was only a dream sequence.

Tara's got some serious jugs... Good god, those things spent the whole episode bouncing.

I'm actually glad they've added yet another settlement into the mix, although I'm tired of the different character threads; just let me focus on Rick's group, and Negan/Daryl, &^@# the rest.

11 hours ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

Don't worry Rick will rally the troops and have an epic battle with Negan over the last few episodes of the season.  After he destroys  Negan's group he'll come to a fork in the roads and indecisive again will not be able to decide to take the left or the right.  So he'll order the group to ford a nearby river and scuba diving zombies will attack and wipe them out. The last line spoken will be Carol shouting "Rick you idiot !!!!"  Two years later the series will be revived as the river crossing event was only a dream sequence.

They will do a spin-off with glen. Apparently he rolled under a dumpster when Negan tried to kill him.

So far I've got these communities being tithed by Negan

Alexandria

Hilltop

The Kingdom

Wherever Tara was by the sea shore.

Shouldn't forget the saviours themselves, they all bow to Negan as well.

Seems to be more than enough people to overthrow Negan. Have they all forgotten that a bullet travels farther than a baseball bat?

What are they doing?

Way too slow of a pace. It's not that the story is really bad, it's just they could have condensed what we have seen so far into 2 or 3 episodes. Why do they seem to believe TWD fans enjoy soap operas?

Spoiler

I mean really, who was that last episode for? Well fed Tara dropping her snotty one liners for an hour. I would have shot her after the first lie. An entire episode dedicated to where Alexandria might get future guns from?

...and while I'm at it, Negan should be built more like The Rock instead of a Just For Men model

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/6/67/Negan's_Revenge.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131113161933

What the hell happened to this show!? I lost interest and haven't watched in 2 seasons but was watching randomly the other day. It was a scene with Maggie, Sasha and Jesus (??) getting attacked and they had this random classical music in the background. Totally didn't fit the show 

Since Negan has arrived this show has hit the dumpster..others feel the same...

The Walking Dead has seen its ratings drop intensely throughout its seventh season.

After returning with the second highest rated episode of the series - nabbing over 17 million viewers - the show has dropped to its smallest audience since Season 3. Sunday night's Tara-centric Episode 6 of Season 7 pulled in a total audience of 10.4 million viewers, earning a 4.9 rating in the key 18-49 demographic.

The number is a considerable drop from the 11 million viewers who tuned in for Maggie and Sasha's adventures at the Hilltop a week prior.

Here is a breakdown of how each episode has gone so far in The Walking Dead Season 7:

• 7x01: 17.03 million
  • 7x02: 12.46 million
  • 7x03: 11.72 million
  • 7x04: 11.40 million
  • 7x05: 11.00 million
  • 7x06: 10.40 million

Despite extended episodes carrying much of the season, many fans feel as though little has happened

Rant....

I know they want to give more backstory to Negan, but the whole set up last episode was stupid.

I mean... Carl is there on a suicide mission... yet doesn't decide to shoot Negan when he has the chance?  Why?  Because wanting to talk is suddenly a very compelling argument?  I know he's "still a kid" but geez... his human kill count is already at least double-digits, throw in walkers and he is a mass serial killer, lol.

It's good that they are trying to show that Negan is more than just some big bad boss they got to overcome (unlike the Governor), but maybe that should have been done more than Daryl, since he has more sway over the people of Alexandria than Rick's boy.

Now I'm thinking that Negan will somehow use Carl to exert internal influence over Alexandria more.  He already has control over Carl mentally.... showing how he's not really a bad guy by feeding his people, being very strict and just with his laws, and forcing Carl to submit (start with one agreement, like singing, and the move on to something bigger).  

Archived