The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

February is long ways away. At least the break isn't as huge as breaking bad. The good thing is that after Walking Dead's season finale, Breaking Bad will be back on so there won't be much gap in spring/summer for watching great TV shows.

Wow what a cliffhanger at the end there. Did anyone else see that the guy that shot the black guy (Oliver?) looked like Shane? That was pretty trippy.

I dont think that he actually looked like Shane, it was all in Rick's head. Once Rick shot him and approached the guy, he realized that it wasn't Shane.

Wasn't all that impressed with this episode. I kept waiting for something major to happen... something that I wasn't expecting already. If Daryl was killed off, that would have been a good way to shake things up. I dont think many people would have seen that coming. The promo for the next episode pretty much gives us the answer for Daryl's situation.

America's not ready for two black guys just yet.

there seems to be an abundance of them around in the show. I was thinking they should always have a backup just in case bit what's the point there's always another black guy around the corner. the old black guy rules were so different. take star wars (original ), they got one black guy and only one. don't lose him because lando is the Only black guy in the universe.

February is long ways away. At least the break isn't as huge as breaking bad. The good thing is that after Walking Dead's season finale, Breaking Bad will be back on so there won't be much gap in spring/summer for watching great TV shows.

better than sons of anarchy. after Tuesday they are done till September. who ends a season in December? #??

Shane...........and Glenn, he'll die next season.

who said that about shane? you could tell early on either shane or rick was going to die, when shane sacrificed that one guy to get away you knew it was only a matter of time before he bites it.

Archived