The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

The show and the books are crazy split up right now. In the comic, Andrea is with the group the whole time, she never switched sides really. Daryl doesn't exist at all, and he's actually in the position that Andrea is suppose to be in with the whole right hand man type of deal. This could mean Andrea kicks the bucket eventually, but also means Daryl might go too.

The thing with Daryl is, he's not in the books, but for the most part, he's the most popular character on the show. So you'd figure they'd let him live. I really hope Glenn doesn't die, but in the books, the war with that town doesn't end well, so unless they go way away form the comics, there's probably going to be a couple that kick the bucket.

I agree with the trailer though, they showed Daryl alive and not in that area, so they obviously didn't kill him off right at the start. Interested to see if the govenor told his brother in advanced he'd be throwing him under the bus so he could go with Daryl back to the prison and try to stab everyone in the back.

I was thinking the same thing....what the heck.

Damn cliffhangers. After I watch Dexter tonight that show will be on a break too.

Breaking Bad's still on their break.....I hate these breaks.

Dexter has episodes on Dec 9 and 16 - with Dec 16 being the *actual* season finale. (not this 'mid-season' finale crap)

I agree with the trailer though, they showed Daryl alive and not in that area, so they obviously didn't kill him off right at the start. Interested to see if the govenor told his brother in advanced he'd be throwing him under the bus so he could go with Daryl back to the prison and try to stab everyone in the back.

Damnit! Shutting off the preview right after it came on was a waste now!

I hate reading things in here, my fault though!

That would be fine if ANY of the characters were likeable! I'm finding it a hard time with the super cheesy acting. Seriously what character is likeable?? Rick? Nope. Daryl? Yawn. Carl? Lame. I guess Glenn's okay. Maggie and her dad are annoying as hell. Pretty much leaves the Governer and Merle. They are actually watchable.

Agreed. I really like the show, but I feel like I hate all of the characters and wouldn't really care if any of them died.

I dont think that he actually looked like Shane, it was all in Rick's head. Once Rick shot him and approached the guy, he realized that it wasn't Shane.

Wasn't all that impressed with this episode. I kept waiting for something major to happen... something that I wasn't expecting already. If Daryl was killed off, that would have been a good way to shake things up. I dont think many people would have seen that coming. The promo for the next episode pretty much gives us the answer for Daryl's situation.

Ya I kind of figured that Rick was losing it a bit. I'm not sure how many people noticed this flaw in the show but before the mid-season finale they finished the episode at night with Ricks group about to infiltrate the town. The mid season finale started in the daytime with Tyrese's group reaching the prison. Then going back to Ricks group at night again. I know this isn't real life and people make mistakes but I just laughed when I caught this hiccup. Anybody else noticed this?

Ya I kind of figured that Rick was losing it a bit. I'm not sure how many people noticed this flaw in the show but before the mid-season finale they finished the episode at night with Ricks group about to infiltrate the town. The mid season finale started in the daytime with Tyrese's group reaching the prison. Then going back to Ricks group at night again. I know this isn't real life and people make mistakes but I just laughed when I caught this hiccup. Anybody else noticed this?

Maybe the Tyreese stuff happened during the day, when Rick and the others were still walking to Woodbury, and the beginning of the mid-season finale happened chronologically before the end of the previous episode. Then it switched back to the present with Rick's group about to invade, and the scenes with Tyreese's group in the prison when Carl saves them, are at night.

Maybe the Tyreese stuff happened during the day, when Rick and the others were still walking to Woodbury, and the beginning of the mid-season finale happened chronologically before the end of the previous episode.

That would make sense - seeing as it was day-light when Tyreese and the others entered the prison.

While Rick and group arrived at woodbury at night; and it is still nighttime when Daryl/Merle are in the 'ring'

That would make sense - seeing as it was day-light when Tyreese and the others entered the prison.

While Rick and group arrived at woodbury at night; and it is still nighttime when Daryl/Merle are in the 'ring'

when they are in the ring, it's the next day.

Maybe the Tyreese stuff happened during the day, when Rick and the others were still walking to Woodbury, and the beginning of the mid-season finale happened chronologically before the end of the previous episode. Then it switched back to the present with Rick's group about to invade, and the scenes with Tyreese's group in the prison when Carl saves them, are at night.

Yeah, that's what I think, too.

Archived