The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Guest Gumballthechewy

I love the ad from the Superbowl! Too funny (I'd post the Youtube video, but I don't know how. :sadno: )

Post the link in this:

[media*] -link here-

Without this: * and without any spaces.

Never mind... Didn't read further...

Guest Gumballthechewy

Thanks, too, Chewy! Here, I'll give it a try - this is too funny, also. (CAN'T wait until Sunday!!! That's going to be an interesting fight!)

[media*]

You're support to leave out the *, :P but I guess you don't need the part anyway.

For me it never works unless I put the link in that, otherwise it just posts the link.

Sorry about that...

Just did a marathon of Season 1&2 gotta say after watching season 2 for a second time the directing has gone to complete crap. Everyone is a bonafied Navy seal sniper with a 12 gauge ? The screenplay has gone from 1st clss to my ass. So far eason 3 keeps the darkness of season 1 but if everyone continues to be 100% on their headshots with pistols at 100 yards i dont know how much more I can stomach ?

Just did a marathon of Season 1&2 gotta say after watching season 2 for a second time the directing has gone to complete crap. Everyone is a bonafied Navy seal sniper with a 12 gauge ? The screenplay has gone from 1st clss to my ass. So far eason 3 keeps the darkness of season 1 but if everyone continues to be 100% on their headshots with pistols at 100 yards i dont know how much more I can stomach ?

It's to be expected that you'd become a better shot the longer you survive, otherwise you'll be dead, but nobody is ever 100% let alone an old man and a 12 year old kid.

Archived