The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Guys, I've always watched Walking Dead online months after the airing date. What channel is it on and at what time?

I'm on telus so my channels are different. (i.e. snet hd is 664)

AMC, I'm sure you can google Telus channel listings, press ctrl f and type in AMC and you'll find it. Its either 6 or 7 pm.

ITS WALKING DEAD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Gumballthechewy

All day marathon in the lead up to the new epi

And black and white epi's start Thursday!

They should have made them all grainy too. Grainy black and white is the apex of horror filming.

Why was Glenn saying that the Governer raped Maggie? I thought he just made her take off her shirt?

I think it was implied that he did more than that...kind of like when Andrea and Shane did stuff. They only showed the part where she grabbed him...but it was implied that they went all the way

Did they actually bring back Sarah Wayne Collies to play that ghost or was it just an extra? It sort of looked like her but not really.

It was actually her - http://insidetv.ew.c...lori-episode-9/

I was reading another article about Sarah Wayne Callies and apparently she lives in Nanaimo when she's not working. Would be interesting to run into her sometime lol

I think it was implied that he did more than that...kind of like when Andrea and Shane did stuff. They only showed the part where she grabbed him...but it was implied that they went all the way

It was actually her - http://insidetv.ew.c...lori-episode-9/

I was reading another article about Sarah Wayne Callies and apparently she lives in Nanaimo when she's not working. Would be interesting to run into her sometime lol

That's awesome. But they can't bring her back too often or it'll be predictable.

no, he never did anything (they didn't cut away like they did with andrea/shane), but he made it seem like he was going to rape her and she panicked and gave up the group. it was a psychological attack, and glen thinks more might have happened.

no, he never did anything (they didn't cut away like they did with andrea/shane), but he made it seem like he was going to rape her and she panicked and gave up the group. it was a psychological attack, and glen thinks more might have happened.

Ya that could be. They were certainly a lot more vague about this one and left it a lot more up to the imagination. It's hard to tell how far the governor went with Maggie.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I feel sorry for the people Rick threw out more so than Rick...

Well, except those two white guys, dirty scheming jive turkeys they are.

I can't believe more people aren't tick off that Daryl took off with that ass Merle, yeah he's his brother and all but come on! He held and tortured his friends! I love my older brother but if he did something like that in the same situation I wouldn't be so quick to forgive...

Daryl will be back, I'm sure. Brother thing. I'd even go as far as to say Daryl will probably be the one to off his brother.

Rick didn't really throw them out either, the group just made them leave the area because Rick is going crazy still.

Lots of good stuff happened, but maybe they could've been more in depth with things but I guess that would make for too many episodes. Don't really like Glenn's new attitude, and it seems like they're focusing way too much on Rick gettiing the crazies. They're just going to let him go back to being a normal leader after being that off? Just pushing it too far to show him losing it, imo.

I feel sorry for the people Rick threw out more so than Rick...

Well, except those two white guys, dirty scheming jive turkeys they are.

I can't believe more people aren't tick off that Daryl took off with that ass Merle, yeah he's his brother and all but come on! He held and tortured his friends! I love my older brother but if he did something like that in the same situation I wouldn't be so quick to forgive...

Yeah could use Tyreese and his wife, the other two they can do without. (Im sure thats how it will play out).

Rick seemed to agree with Hershel on letting them stay then he saw Lori. We saw Glen leading them out at the end, IMO they will immediately figure out Rick is hallucinating and tell Glen to bring them back in.

Rick needs sleep.

I hope Darryl comes back to the group.

Archived