The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

This epi sucked...why did they portray asian man as cwy baby...rager...pouterAlso with all the damn practice shooting Zombies in the head they cant shoot these stationary idiots in the open/..... sigh

maybe you should post again once you learn to use your big boy words...

They were basically used as repellant - no zombies would get near her because either they saw the armless guys and assumed Michionne (the ninja girl lol) was also a zombie, or they were threatened by her and her armless zombies so they stayed away from attacking her

Plus, if you noticed, she had them carrying all the bags when they were out on the streets. She only carried her sword. So basically they were like two extremely unattractive caddies lol

ok, Now that you mention it they were loaded down with stuff. The smell test, I don't buy as they could still smell her. She later discovered that being covered in guts made the walkers keep om walking by.

Guest Gumballthechewy

ok, Now that you mention it they were loaded down with stuff. The smell test, I don't buy as they could still smell her. She later discovered that being covered in guts made the walkers keep om walking by.

I think she mostly used them as pack mules, nothing more.

Well...

It does get lonely in a zombie apocalypse....

Damn I kind of liked Axel. You follow me?

I hear ya Temp. Axel provided some much needed comic relief and he was also breaking down some stereotypes about prisoners. But since he hasn't been around for long, it made sense that the fans would be less attached to him so the kill wouldn't be as hard to stomach. Plus, if the Governor's raid on the prison hadn't resulted in any kills it would have made him look incapable and like less of a threat

I think she mostly used them as pack mules, nothing more.

Well...

It does get lonely in a zombie apocalypse....

Oh gosh, can you imagine :sick:

Guest Gumballthechewy

of course.

Huh... I thought I read somewhere on here that you didn't like it... I guess I'm confusing you for someone else. :P

amazing episode.

watching it with my friend and the scene with carol and the prison guy. i said they were going to be together. seconds later theprison guy gets shot. "hes korean"

I was also just saying how it was so funny that Axel started hitting on Carol since he found out she's not a lesbian and then, next scene, he got shot in the head. I was pretty shocked when that happened.

And I also loved that exchange with Merle and Daryl in the woods. I think it made Merle realize that he was never really there for Daryl (when he saw the scars on Daryl's back). It was pretty touching. And then the part where Merle called Glenn "that Chinese kid" and Daryl said "He's Korean!" really showed how different the two brothers have become.

This epi sucked...why did they portray asian man as cwy baby...rager...pouterAlso with all the damn practice shooting Zombies in the head they cant shoot these stationary idiots in the open/..... sigh

You do realize that Glenn is upset and emotional because of what the Governor did to Maggie, right? It has nothing to do with him being Asian.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah, but shouldn't they still try to attack her even tho she had rendered them harmless? perhaps a ZZF manage et trois?

Ha ha ha!! ::D

you must be, considering it's one of my favorite shows, outside of game of thrones that is.

I wanna watch that show so bad, I've read the books but I've never heard about it being a tv show until that greatest tv show contest that ran here a few months ago...

I can't seem to find it on tv anywhere. I know it runs on HBO be he don't get HBO in Canada.

Yeah, but shouldn't they still try to attack her even tho she had rendered them harmless? Perhaps a ZZF menage et trois?

their attack instincts go away over time once they have no way to attack.

Mischone would use them as a type of warning system (they know when other walkers are around) and they prevent other walkers from attacking, because their smell overpowers her own. also, pack mules.

Ha ha ha!! ::D

I wanna watch that show so bad, I've read the books but I've never heard about it being a tv show until that greatest tv show contest that ran here a few months ago...

I can't seem to find it on tv anywhere. I know it runs on HBO be he don't get HBO in Canada.

it runs on HBO Canada

http://www.hbocanada.com/gameofthrones/schedule.php

or you could always buy the box set, or DL t if you're feeling particularly cheeky

They desperately need Tyreese's group. They ran out of fodder's to sacrifice as Axel is now gone. They need the 2 token white guys there to die or else they have no choice but to put Herschel and his other younger daughter next up on the chopping board.

By the way I thought there is gonna be rape in the prison. Now that the prisoners are wiped out who's gonna rape who?

It reminded me of those tests they did on soldiers and found out most of them were aiming high.

Also, I'd like to know how that one guy got on top of the guard tower. Isn't it inside the fence? Is anyone else bothered by how he got up there?

Yep, I was pretty confused and was wondering how he got up there.

Agreed! I was surprised to see Merle fighting right there with him. I loved Darryl's line to Merle: "He's Korean!"

Rick really is losing it. And Glenn is in no shape to lead either because he's so emotional

Too bad about Axel. Was hoping he and Carol would become the comic relief couple. Though I must say, he took many a bullet for her :P

Awesome episode

I kind of want them to some how redeem Merle I am not sure if its possible at this part, I mean he is total..... jerk.......but I just love how Daryl is standing up to him, and how he and Daryl are interacting. They play nicely off of each other... The fact that Daryl said that about Glen made me love Daryl more. :wub:

Glen needs to worry more about Maggie and what happened to her and HOW she is feeling about it and stop worrying about Revenge!

I was disappointed that Axel died as well. I was starting to warm up to the guy but I would be lying if I said that everytime he got close to Carol I was like, "Get away from Daryl's woman" :P I

Archived