The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Hershel and Carol and Beth.

Maggie will be devastated and will become even harder with only Glen to keep her from losing hope. I see that as the way to keep that story arc going.

No way they kill off Beth, or atleast they better not. TBH Beth, Carl, and the baby represent the good and the innocent, in other words the whole point of trying to survive. If they kill off any of those people then you really got no plot and it'll be just random deaths from here on out. Plus I thought i read that season 4 will have Beth, Carol, and Michonne back stories.If i had to give a honest prediction it would start off with Beth in the shower..... wait a mintute. Seriously though the episode is called ' Welcome to the Tombs ' and the previews show them packing so maybe they go deep into the prison. I seriously doubt the governor dies, and much of the cast as well. Plus there has to be a reason they showed Hershel hiding that gun in his stump then refusing to show Milton. Seems everyone has a reason to kill the governor so him dying from biters seems most likely. Like the cliche villan scene of him hanging on the edge of the pit full of biters and rick saying a cheesy line then kicking him off to die. But i doubt they kill him in season 3 it would be a cliffhanger to good to pass up.

I predict that the Governor doesn't die. He survives into Season 4.

I agree.. They're going to leave us hanging with a major wtf is going to happen?.. Someone in dire trouble. Rick with in shackles and a walker 2 feet from him, gun to Carl's head and then the governers advisor dude steps up in next season opener and offs the governer

What's really interesting is how there are many characters with such a personal vengeance against the Governor now. It's going to be interesting to see who gets their revenge. That's why I think something will happen, like he screws up and gets himself killed, thus robbing anyone else of the satisfaction.

As for who bites it (get it? "bites"? I'm so punny), I'm really thinking Hershel is going to get killed off. I can picture the scene where he gets to tell either Glen or Maggie how happy he is for them first, as he fades out. Just thinking back to his little smile after talking to Glen. Wow. Just picture the sad music!

And if I was one of the writers, I'd have someone really prominent in a "dying" state, like Rick or Daryl - someone we really don't want to see go. But because they're not actually dead, something can help them in the next season and they recover.

Finally, I am still wondering if Morgan shows up. Seems weird to bring him back into the picture and then just drop it again.

I dont see them being able to do it without Morgan, he has to come back with his snipe, way too out numbered, unless Andrea brings Tyrese and his wife with herself back to the prison (Milton lets them go)

Again, Govenor, Milton, Hershel die. Possibility of Lesbian or Beth as well.

I dont see them being able to do it without Morgan, he has to come back with his snipe, way too out numbered, unless Andrea brings Tyrese and his wife with herself back to the prison (Milton lets them go)

I think it's Tyrese and his sister.

I doubt Morgan comes back, I think he's done in the show, although I would love to see him again. My guess is that Rick and the group leave the prison but set a trap somehow. Maybe they get locked in a lower level of the prison with a crazy amount of walkers.

I doubt Morgan comes back, I think he's done in the show, although I would love to see him again. My guess is that Rick and the group leave the prison but set a trap somehow. Maybe they get locked in a lower level of the prison with a crazy amount of walkers.

Yeah it's Tyreses sister.

For the season finale Morgan is listed on the cast. Usually he isn't unless he is in the episode.

For the season finale Morgan is listed on the cast. Usually he isn't unless he is in the episode.

I didn't know that. Morgan is a great character and could replace a Hershel/Dale type role. Maybe he comes by to clear the prison?

Lennie James is a great actor. I really like him in Snatch and Columbiana.

Archived