The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Isn't the unwritten rule, you may post about an episode once it's aired in our time zone?

Just asking because people tend to use spoilers even after the episodes over. People shouldn't open the thread if they haven't seen it and it's aired. Especially tonight, because there will be LOTS to talk about.

Guest Gumballthechewy

People died who I didn't think would and people who I thought would die did....

It has left me moist and wanting...

And who the hell doesn't shoot a man without hesitation after seeing him now down 20+ people in cold blood!?!? That guy was an idiot!!

Guest Gumballthechewy

are the boards crap for anyone else or just me

It's pretty bad for me too. I hit send on that last one and it sat there for a bit then it just stopped loading so I hit send again for a six minute double post. :P

Also I keep getting a Service Unavailable page randomly.

Nope, for the amount of hype they had, what 6 expisodes leading up to this? That was so bad. So much for a fight.

The episode was bad if you wanted an explosive, guns-a-blazing finale, with half the cast dying. If you step back and relate the show back to the comics, it was appropriate. The main idea in the comics now is building larger communities and co-operating. Taking in the rest of woodbury is a way to work with that idea without having to end the prison vs. Governor battle.

Also, the prison cost a crap load to build, so they would want to keep the storyline there as long as possible.

Nope, for the amount of hype they had, what 6 expisodes leading up to this? That was so bad. So much for a fight.

If you wanted a fight where everyone would've been killed, then the show would be over. I actually thought it was an emotional ending.

Never again having to deal with

Andrea's BS

was the only good thing this episode.

Easily the worst season so far. Very disappointed

So are Martinez and the other guy just as crazy as the Governor? He just gunned down innocent people yet they still followed him? And poor Milton. What does everyone think of Carl's decisions and what he said to his father? I believe that he is right to an extent but very clearly in the wrong when he shot the surrendering boy.

why did the Governor kill Allen? He was one of the few that wanted to go back to the prison and avenge his son's death. And why did he not gun him down after witnessing the massacre? And why are Martinez and Big black dude sticking around with this maniac?

I wonder in what capacity the Governor will return in season 4. He clearly can't take on the prison now with just 2 guys with him. I wonder if the show takes on a different direction than the comics, and he meets up and joins forces with Negan or something? Either way looking forward to season 4!

Archived