The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

So are Martinez and the other guy just as crazy as the Governor? He just gunned down innocent people yet they still followed him? And poor Milton. What does everyone think of Carl's decisions and what he said to his father? I believe that he is right to an extent but very clearly in the wrong when he shot the surrendering boy.

Martinez and Shumpert (the other guy) were clearly terrified when the Governor did what he did. They're still with him out of fear. The Governor killed Allen because he Allen pointed a gun at him. At that point, any form of resistance meant death.

Besides Andrea's continued stupidity, I really enjoyed this episode. It was a good episode. It was not a good finale. A finale warranted more. But as any other episode, it was good.

Martinez and Shumpert (the other guy) were clearly terrified when the Governor did what he did. They're still with him out of fear. The Governor killed Allen because he Allen pointed a gun at him. At that point, any form of resistance meant death.

But Shumpert and Martinez were both carrying guns. The Governor went and sat in the car and looked at them, as if he was seeing if they were still with him but at that point he wasn't a danger to Shumpert or Martinez. They both could have clearly overpowered him or even shot him without any hesitation. And Martinez doesn't look like someone that is easily intimidated like Allen, so I don't see any reason why they followed him unless they are equally as messed up.

Not surprised that the Governor didn't die, there hasn't been enough conflict between him and Rick. Thought the season finale was pretty good. no major cliffhangers making me wait desperately for 6 months

Wow so that wasn't as intense as I expected. And judging by some of the comments, a lot of us were expecting more of a battle

Too bad about Andrea. But maybe if she didn't spend all that time small talking with Milton she'd have gotten the pliers earlier

The Governor strikes me as a person whose anger is the driving force behind everything he does. And rationality never wins when he's angry. He felt betrayed by his group so he executed them in anger. Stupid move on his part because now his group is weaker.

Glad Rick seems to have seen the last of his Lori visions. Perhaps doing something good for the people of Woodbury has helped him heal

So many unknowns heading into season 4!

finally dumbass andrea gets it, but what an anti-climactic way to kill her off. off screen bite and then an off screen suicide. frack that, i was hoping to see her get torn to shreds by milton!!!. also what a crapty way to keep the governor alive, so he justs drives off with martinez and the black guy never to return to woodbury? this was a very dissapointing finale after building it up to be some kind of big war.

anyone else think carl is turning into shane 2.0?

why did the Governor kill Allen? He was one of the few that wanted to go back to the prison and avenge his son's death. And why did he not gun him down after witnessing the massacre? And why are Martinez and Big black dude sticking around with this maniac?

I wonder in what capacity the Governor will return in season 4. He clearly can't take on the prison now with just 2 guys with him. I wonder if the show takes on a different direction than the comics, and he meets up and joins forces with Negan or something? Either way looking forward to season 4!

It seems like a large one unfortunately (Depending on how you feel about him anyway)

Screenshot2013-04-01at10651AM_zps7af8056d.png

This series is starting to feel like Heroes and Prison Break. Great at the start, terrible at the end

Man I told y'all sweet Beautiful Beth would not die. Hoping they give her a increased role which I think they will have her interact with Carl more. Still don't see the point of Morgan coming back for 1 ep. maybe he gets manipulated by the governor. Bet his two henchman die in season premiere, gonna be a long wait.

Not very impressed with the ending to the season. There were a few moments that were well done (ie: Governor, Carl, Andrea). But all in all, quite a letdown. I'm sure (hope) season 4 will turn things on its head. The Governor's still alive, so he'll be brought back in some sort of capacity. He still has unfinished business.

Is there a way to use spoilers on mobile. I want to discuss without ruining the episodes for fans that are behind.

I wouldn't worry about it. If you read a thread about a show, the assumption is that the most recent episodes are discussed.

Is there a way to use spoilers on mobile. I want to discuss without ruining the episodes for fans that are behind.

You could make a spoiler box like this: [ spoiler] Put spoiler here. Shane is dead, lol [ /spoiler] but without the space after the first brackets.

You could make a spoiler box like this: [ spoiler] Put spoiler here. Shane is dead, lol [ /spoiler] but without the space after the first brackets.

What Shane dies??? :frantic:

But seriously that episode was a little disappointing, I thought the whole battle was really anticlimactic.

What Shane dies??? :frantic:

But seriously that episode was a little disappointing, I thought the whole battle was really anticlimactic.

What battle? I saw people go into the prison and run out. Very weak indeed.

Archived