The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

finally dumbass andrea gets it, but what an anti-climactic way to kill her off. off screen bite and then an off screen suicide. frack that, i was hoping to see her get torn to shreds by milton!!!. also what a crapty way to keep the governor alive, so he justs drives off with martinez and the black guy never to return to woodbury? this was a very dissapointing finale after building it up to be some kind of big war.

anyone else think carl is turning into shane 2.0?

The scene where she gets bit was cut. If you look around on the Net you'll see the screencaps where Andrea gets attacked by zombie Milton

Never again having to deal with

Andrea's BS

was the only good thing this episode.

Easily the worst season so far. Very disappointed

Don't. Talk. Crap.

Because this season was worse than an entire season searching for a lost girl and camped out on a farm with no action whatsoever? I don't know why people were so disappointed. I thought it was a good episode and leaves things open going into season 4.

Carl has turned back into annoying little brat.

Don't. Talk. Crap.

Because this season was worse than an entire season searching for a lost girl and camped out on a farm with no action whatsoever? I don't know why people were so disappointed. I thought it was a good episode and leaves things open going into season 4.

Carl has turned back into annoying little brat.

I just found this season really boring.

I cannot stand Andrea, she really brought my enjoyment of the show down quite a bit. Poorly written, unlikeable character and she was at the centre of this entire season, and the ending to this season was a let down IMO.

I know they never said anything about a showdown, but they led us on to thinking that there would be one. All we got was a small part action in the episode. Then after that, we have to suspend our disbelief of not a single person doing anything to stop the Governor when he goes off on his rampage. Then he just leaves and that's it. It's not a satisfying ending, and it's obvious he'll be back, so it's not even a cliffhanger.

I could keep going about thing that I didn't like about this season, but I don't want to rant anymore than I have. I really do like the show, I just didn't enjoy this season at all, and it seems a lot of people feel the way I do. <_<

One thing I will say about the last two episodes is that they have showcased some really brilliant bits of acting.

You look at both Darryl and Michionne and realize that neither of them has shown much emotion up until this point. And then to see them falling apart and showing sorrow in their respective scenes was really impressive to me. It's amazing what these actors are capable of doing when their storylines call for it.

I think the contrast between Rick and The Governor was really strong in the finale.

At the same time that The Governor just mass-executed the strongest members of his group, Rick decided to take in the weakest members of the group. I think that Rick finding out that Carl shot that random guy for no reason made him realize that what Carl did was no different than what The Governor did. He killed for no good reason. That probably scared Rick and made him realize that he needed to do something kind and good for a change, just to send a message to Carl that morality and humanity are not yet lost.

Also, based on articles and interviews, it doesn't sound like The Governor will be killed off anytime soon. David Morrissey has been made a series regular for S4.

The pliers- ok Andrea stop trying to get the pliers and spend a few minutes talking to the soon to be dead guy. Oh and soon to be dead guy why don't you roll over and face the floor, that way when you turn it would either take more time to get up or maybe zombie guy just lays there because it couldn't see fresh meat.

In the so called gun battle under the prison I'm still unsure if any of Rick's group were down there or if it was just a few firecrackers attracting the dead. Maggie and Glen spray a lot of bullets around but hit nothing?

Seems everytime an episode is a bit weak they throw a little "turn Carl into a psycho routine".

As a viewer who just started watching this year after my friend literally wet herself at the thought of The Walking Dead, I'd say that this season (or perhaps the show itself) is/was severely overrated and does not live up to its hype.

More episodes than not were pretty bland and boring... And as many pointed out, the finale was pretty anti-climactic.

Archived