The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

i do agree, and I think it's because they've become pretty adept at killing walkers. the zombies just are not a threat anymore. I think that's one major thing that the writers screwed themselves with. They can't exactly go back to them being bad shots/lacking in killing skills. I know they said they are going to focus on the zombies as the major threat this season, I'm just curious how they plan on doing this. giant hoards are going to become commonplace, i think.

I've not read the graphic novels, and I know they diverge a lot anyway, but I'm assuming that at some point they need to start to turn the tide in the war and becomes a little more global in scope.

I'm hoping this is because there becomes a giant horde that lays waste to everything in it's path.

The only other option to keep the show from going stagnant would be that maybe the virus mutates and a new type of zombie appears? One that can actually do things like climb and dig. Maybe they get a leader, human even, someone who starts to herd them.

Realistically, zombies as depicted on the show would be pretty easy to fight and a low threat unless they're in huge number and/or you're forced to fight them at a disadvantage such as in very close quarters or in the dark or something.

Also I think it would be easier to find guns, ammo and other suitable weapons in post apocalyptic rural Georgia than what you see in the show.

I think its been good all seasons. I do remember though that in the first half of season 2 I wasn't too excited about the show anymore and took a bit of a break from it. Season 3 was great but the ending sort of ruined it. I mean from the time that Glen and Maggie were taken to Woodbarry(sp?) they started that whole angle about going to war with the governor and woodbarry. The finale fell short of that. I was expecting the finale to be way more intense and for the "war" to be more than it was. Other than that I've enjoyed the show.

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Finally the day has come!!!!!!!!

Did you guys (and gals) know that there is a TWD ride at Universal Studios? I was watching a season 4 premier party video clip and all the cast members get to go have a look at the ride. Not sure if it's on year-round or just for Halloween, but I'd love to go on it!

I've been up to date with the show and I like to know things before I formulate an opinion on them. I enjoy comparing my views with others. That's what a discussion board is for. Maybe I differ from you there, hearing "Aw yeah that's awesome" regurgitated and shutting down criticism is quite stupid

You're just so negative all the time. :P

Archived