The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

I meant specifically shooting at the 'rescuers' - but again you used a generalization to categorize people. (which is exactly what I set-you-up to do, and you did)

This is argument is off topic.

Back to the Walking Dead.

Oh gosh, set up to prove the reality of our society being primarily people who would fail to adopt a kill or be killed mentality... and I illustrated it without much effort. You certainly showed me. When you get in a fight, do you decree victory by bleeding on the other guy's knuckles too?

But of course, this is about the walking dead, a show that has illustrated pretty well that not everyone can easily adjust to kill or be killed. The farm was an example of people surviving without becoming killers, until the group opened the flood gates on them, but it's more the exception than the rule. If the scum in the area had found them earlier, they'd probably have all been killed. Those that survive long enough start to adapt though, but it takes time - different lengths of time for everyone...

Ohhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyy today's episode didn't even feel like it was the same show we've been watching for the past 2 seasons

It's going to get interesting!

Definitely getting darker, eh? That was an interesting episode for sure. Good to see ol' Merle again. I'm also loving the introduction of all the new characters.

The episode was alright tonight. The soldiers wouldn't off been surrounded by guys like that.... Kinda pissed me off.

I agree. Too easy. It's not like they are on R & R. The soldiers are supposed to be in the lookout for god-damn zombies running around. C'mon. The producers should have at least included 2 fooders from the governor's men to be blown by the soldiers.

I agree. Too easy. It's not like they are on R & R. The soldiers are supposed to be in the lookout for god-damn zombies running around. C'mon. The producers should have at least included 2 fooders from the governor's men to be blown by the soldiers.

I love hoe they have the worst aim imaginable. governor was just standing there and not one of them made him so much as flinch lol

I love hoe they have the worst aim imaginable. governor was just standing there and not one of them made him so much as flinch lol

they all got filled full of lead before they could react to what was going on. none of the soldiers got a shot off from what I remember.

Archived