The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

WHY T-DOG!!! WHYYYY!!!!

What an episode!

You should of seem poor TDog on Talking Dead, he had to hold back his tears several times, dang I'm going to miss him on the show!

I missed it 'cause I had a dinner to go to. :(

I was pretty upset when he got bit and knew they wouldn't have been able to save him. Then he sacrificed himself to save Carol - that part just broke my heart.

I wasn't expecting Lori to die either. The way she went out was really sad, too. Poor Carl. :(

I missed it 'cause I had a dinner to go to. :(

I was pretty upset when he got bit and knew they wouldn't have been able to save him. Then he sacrificed himself to save Carol - that part just broke my heart.

I wasn't expecting Lori to die either. The way she went out was really sad, too. Poor Carl. :(

You should definitely try to find it, you see a different side of him, and you get to see what kind of guy he really is in his interviews.

Anywho, the producer on the show was talking about wanting more than 7 seasons of the show! Wow that sure would be interesting, with lots of new characters to come.

awww man what a horribly sad episode

Lori was annoying but she was Carl's mom and he has already been through so much. I didn't really care about her character but I wanted her to survive just for Carl. And it really sucked that he had to be the one to put her down. Poor kid is gonna be so messed up. Rick's reaction was so sad. Andrew Lincoln is a pretty good actor.

And RIP to T-Dog as well. Never said much but he was a good guy.

That was a helluva episode. Very intense! I was very sad that Laurie died. Imagine if the baby had been stillborn too!

But I don't get this love for T-Dog. I think that he was one of the least developed characters on the show so even though he sacrificed himself (a noble end) I didn't feel much. I mean, he talks about how God will save him from his bite - it's so random! I think he only mentioned God like, once before?

so, is this show still a poorly acted, poorly scripted soap opera that is occasionally interrupted by anti climactic zombie attacks?

Wow. What's the point?

On topic, great episode tonight and as little as I cared for Lori, that ending was sad as hell. I dunno maybe because my son was born four months ago, but I got a lil teary-eyed there. Haha.

Also, how can anyone be sad T-Dog is gone? He may have been even more useless a character than Lori! Just the stereotypical token black dude. Didn't really have any character.

People think that was crazy? It's was much more insane in the comic books.

Michonne is a fan favorite in the comic books so she was thought to be a instant favorite in the show, i think it's a combination of bad acting and it's the environment she's in. Give it some time, i don't think people really have an idea of what she's capable of, yet.

the fact that rick didn't get to say goodbye, or "i forgive you" (which it looked like he was going to say right before the attack), or something like s going to make it especially hard on him. at least Carl got closure, and he knows his mom loved and forgave him for being mean to her.

I'm glad we won't have to suffer through lori anymore though, and I think the prisoners will make a great addition. Gonna miss T-dog though. you could see this show meant a lot to him, i love how they gave him the riot shield and everyone signed it.

the fact that rick didn't get to say goodbye, or "i forgive you" (which it looked like he was going to say right before the attack), or something like s going to make it especially hard on him. at least Carl got closure, and he knows his mom loved and forgave him for being mean to her.

I'm glad we won't have to suffer through lori anymore though, and I think the prisoners will make a great addition. Gonna miss T-dog though. you could see this show meant a lot to him, i love how they gave him the riot shield and everyone signed it.

That's the part that got me the most. When it was clear that she wasn't going to make it, I was thinking Rick is going to be ripped up inside because of how tense their last days together have been. Soooo sad!

Archived