The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

But she clearly went outside because of all the light that was shining on the other side of the door. Also, immediately after Rick and the others leave the same door they see Hershel and his group so shouldn't Hershel and his group have seen Carol when she left the building?

it's a prison, there's not just one outside place. remember the place rick chased that one prisoner that came back and unleashed hell upon them? that was a small outside courtyard too. also they don't show them traversing through the hallways all the time, so it's assumed they were traversing multiple paths between the camera cuts, the show would be too long if they showed all the travelling between hallways.

I think I may be the only person who actually loves this character. She is such a tough ol' gal and smart. Someone I'd definitely want to have around in a tough situation!

I think that her constant angst isn't going to change. It would actually be really really weird to see her "cheerful". I also can't wait for a back story on her (they should do a LOST-style flashback).

i love Michonne, Andrea, however, can go to hell.

as for anything lost related. no. that show was horrible and I wouldn't do anything even remotely related to that show. I was hoping for backstory episodes scattered in, here and there, but now that I know it's even remotely associated to Lost I want nothing to do with it. thanks for ruining a good idea, lost.

as for anything lost related.  no.  that show was horrible and I wouldn't do anything even remotely related to that show.  I was hoping for backstory episodes scattered in, here and there, but now that I know it's even remotely associated to Lost I want nothing to do with it.  thanks for ruining a good idea, lost.

Thank you. My wife and I never watched one minute of Lost throughout its run, but started watching the series this summer on Netflix (we already exhausted all the other worthwhile shows on Netflix). Wow, what a waste of time that series was. It was a good idea, but went downhill very quickly. We kept saying, "Guh, guess we better watch another episode of Lost tonight as we need to get through this at some point." No, no we didn't. What a horrible waste of time that was."Oh, there's the heart of the island, better destroy it, because islands have hearts. Well, now we're dead." Snooze.

I thought it would be Carol calling from somewhere else inside the prison at the end but then the preview for next week kind of derailed that thought. Had to watched this episode on a crap ass tv so i didnt get what rick was doing towards the end I couldnt see because my picture was too dark. Also what Darryl did to that grave was it Sofie's flower from the daycare being put on Carol's grave? I'll watch it again when it gets replayed on Friday I guess...

I thought it would be Carol calling from somewhere else inside the prison at the end but then the preview for next week kind of derailed that thought. Had to watched this episode on a crap ass tv so i didnt get what rick was doing towards the end I couldnt see because my picture was too dark. Also what Darryl did to that grave was it Sofie's flower from the daycare being put on Carol's grave? I'll watch it again when it gets replayed on Friday I guess...

He was gutting the zombie who had presumably eaten Lori's remains.

And I interpreted the flower that Darryl placed on Carol's grave as being a Cherokee Rose - something that was touched upon in season 2 when they were looking for Sophia.

I really like the character evoloution on this show. The latest is Maggie. I love how she went from being a naive farm girl to a gun wielding, Lara Croft looking chick in just half a season lol

i love Michonne, Andrea, however, can go to hell.

as for anything lost related. no. that show was horrible and I wouldn't do anything even remotely related to that show. I was hoping for backstory episodes scattered in, here and there, but now that I know it's even remotely associated to Lost I want nothing to do with it. thanks for ruining a good idea, lost.

Same. Andrea is so dumb. I understand that she doesn't want to be out there fighting the walkers anymore, is tired, etc. but how can she not find the Governor (and Merle) at least a little fishy?

I found the story arc with the Governor et al a bit boring at first, but it's definitely getting more interesting.

I can't wait for the mid season finale. Rumour has it, Tyreese is going to show up with a small army to help Rick fight the Governor.

Also does anyone else here want Michonne to die? She's such an ungrateful #@%@#! The Governor is trying to be friendly and helpful and she does not appreciate it. Maybe if she knew for sure what was going on I would understand, but from day one when the Governor saved Andrea's life, Michonne's been such a debbie downer.

but then they'll have 2 black guys... I don't think america's ready for that yet.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Tyreese_%28TV_Series%29

Well they had 2 black guys before with my boy T-dog. Now he's dead and it's the perfect time for Rick to get an injection of manpower since his group is dropping faster than a downtown Vancouver prostitute to her knees. And if his group is to fight the Governor which we all know will happen, he's going to need a lot more manpower since right now he has no chance.

I can't wait for the mid season finale. Rumour has it, Tyreese is going to show up with a small army to help Rick fight the Governor.

Also does anyone else here want Michonne to die? She's such an ungrateful #@%@#! The Governor is trying to be friendly and helpful and she does not appreciate it. Maybe if she knew for sure what was going on I would understand, but from day one when the Governor saved Andrea's life, Michonne's been such a debbie downer.

Thats because she isn't as gullible as Andrea. She can see right through people and knew the governor was not as who he appeared to be. That is the reason why Michonne has survived alone by herself. She doesn't need anyone and can take care of herself. If it wasn't for her, Andrea would've died during that herd attack. Hopefully she stays and helps Rick out.

http://walkingdead.w...ese_(TV_Series)

Well they had 2 black guys before with my boy T-dog. Now he's dead and it's the perfect time for Rick to get an injection of manpower since his group is dropping faster than a downtown Vancouver prostitute to her knees. And if his group is to fight the Governor which we all know will happen, he's going to need a lot more manpower since right now he has no chance.

Don't worry, Darryl got his back. They still got Glenn and that sweet one-legged Hershell.

Archived