The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Well we needed something to talk about the show today. How about the next two months? :(

Yeah, it's gonna be such a long wait. :(

I'm a little worried about Daryl

even though they showed him running through the woods in the preview (that could just be a flashback for all we know).

He's my fave character (along with Glenn) so I really hope they can get out alive.

Yeah, it's gonna be such a long wait. :(

I'm a little worried about Daryl

even though they showed him running through the woods in the preview (that could just be a flashback for all we know).

He's my fave character (along with Glenn) so I really hope they can get out alive.

In the shot where Andrea comes to the gates of the prison, you see the back of a guy carrying a crossbow. Unless some else in the group has learned how to use one, I'm 100% sure that Daryl will make it out alive with his brother.

In the shot where Andrea comes to the gates of the prison, you see the back of a guy carrying a crossbow. Unless some else in the group has learned how to use one, I'm 100% sure that Daryl will make it out alive with his brother.

Oh, cool. I didn't even notice that. LOL

What I think is going to happen with Daryl and Merle - Merle is not really being accused by the governor, he's setting up Daryl to trust Merle to take Merle back to their group in the prison where Merle will be the inside man to their supplies as previously discussed between Merle and the Gov.

I only started watching this show 4 weeks ago, but I'm all caught up through netflix and the internet for season3. This show is addicting.

What I think is going to happen with Daryl and Merle - Merle is not really being accused by the governor, he's setting up Daryl to trust Merle to take Merle back to their group in the prison where Merle will be the inside man to their supplies as previously discussed between Merle and the Gov.

I only started watching this show 4 weeks ago, but I'm all caught up through netflix and the internet for season3. This show is addicting.

That was my original thinking as well, but a friend pointed out to me to that Merle lied to the Governor about Michone being dead, which ultimately led to her return and her attack on him and killing of his daughter. I think he's so filled with rage that he's borderline crazy, so who knows how he truely feels towards Merle. In his mind he could very well see Merle as a traitor and a spy... It should be interesting to see what unfolds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived