2283 replies to this topic

#631 PlayStation

PlayStation

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,237 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

Miltons a good guy, he's going to rat the gov out to Andrea. She's already ready to switch.
Glad to see Ricks back to being sane!

Anyone notice how Maggie lost her shirt and was in a bra... Two seconds later, she has a shirt on and glen removes it again? FAIL.
Posted Image

"Real Men" :bigblush:

#632 Lillooet_Hillbilly

Lillooet_Hillbilly

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

i dont get with everything about to go down why not build pill boxes with the tables on top of the guard towers or something other then cutting a hole in a fence. How could you even make a clean cut with a hand held propane torch anyhow?? a zip cut would make way more sense or even bolt cutters for that wire, but a propane hand held torch??? thats for plumbing!

Edited by Lillooet_Hillbilly, 10 March 2013 - 10:23 PM.

#633 Shaft

Shaft

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

Rick should've shot the governor during that meeting. He is planning on killing him anyways so why not make it quick and easy?

#634 hockeyville88

hockeyville88

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

Seems like everyone seems to be bonding over their mutual predicament. If they could just get rid of The Governor, everyone else would live happily ever after lol.

A lot of people will have to pick a side and declare their loyalties pretty quickly here.

PS - it cracked me up that Glenn and Maggie were doing what they were while everyone else was preparing for battle. Hope the two of them making up wasn't a sign that one (or both) is about to die :unsure:
Posted Image
Sig credit: GoaltenderInterference. Thanks!

#635 Bang Bang Boogie

Bang Bang Boogie

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,043 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

Seems like everyone seems to be bonding over their mutual predicament. If they could just get rid of The Governor, everyone else would live happily ever after lol.

A lot of people will have to pick a side and declare their loyalties pretty quickly here.

PS - it cracked me up that Glenn and Maggie were doing what they were while everyone else was preparing for battle. Hope the two of them making up wasn't a sign that one (or both) is about to die :unsure:

I totally thought Maggie was going to get her head blown off or something in that scene.
Posted Image

#636 sedated

sedated

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,727 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

Both of them are pretty safe as far as comic timeline goes, but the last few episodes the TV series is really starting to seperate itself from the comics as far as what happens and when, and even what happens in general. It's gotten to the point now that I'm not sure if the comics are even worth referencing. Sofia, the annoying sidestory of season 2 where they looked forever for no reason, didn't even die in the comics. And Andrea and Tyrese being in Woodbury at all and to this point with the war coming is just crazy.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.. the comics say no. But.. the TV series might say yes. Glenn has been annoying a lot of people lately, and Lori did the same just before she kicked the bucket. I hope that isn't the TV series getting ready to off him.

#637 PlayStation

PlayStation

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,237 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Some quick things about our favourite, Norman Reedus aka Daryl.

Norman asked if Daryl could have a dog this season, but instead he got a new crossbow.

His old crossbow bounced off a doorway and give him a black eye.

Man I'd love for Daryl to have a dog, but where you find one?
Posted Image

#638 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,255 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Some quick things about our favourite, Norman Reedus aka Daryl.

Norman asked if Daryl could have a dog this season, but instead he got a new crossbow.

His old crossbow bounced off a doorway and give him a black eye.

Man I'd love for Daryl to have a dog, but where you find one?

I'm sure some 'larger' breeds of dogs would easily be able to survive ( as long as they could've gotten free from their house) by living off the land.

Edited by Squeak, 11 March 2013 - 02:02 PM.

Posted Image

#639 PlayStation

PlayStation

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,237 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

I'm sure some 'larger' breeds of dogs would easily be able to survive ( as long as they could've gotten free from their house) by living off the land.

And most likely of tried to attack a walker, eating the tainted flesh :P (if the disease can start by eating a zombie/ effect animals)

Edit: Updated with with of Daryl talking about the dog and other behind the scenes stuff.

Next weeks episode clip. Not really a spoiler.

Edited by PlayStation, 11 March 2013 - 03:43 PM.

Posted Image

#640 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,255 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

And most likely of tried to attack a walker, eating the tainted flesh :P (if the disease can start by eating a zombie/ effect animals)

Fair enough - but usually 'wild' dogs can smell rotten meat/flesh and avoid it.
Posted Image

#641 hockeyville88

hockeyville88

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

oooh zombie animals! they haven't explored that but they totally should. darryl's dog could turn and start eating people lol
Posted Image
Sig credit: GoaltenderInterference. Thanks!

#642 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,770 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

I totally thought Maggie was going to get her head blown off or something in that scene.

LOL same.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#643 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,066 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

Great episode tonight!!

Can't wait until next week's.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#644 chiklets

chiklets

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,484 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#645 Tanikins

Tanikins

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

Tonight's eppy was so so so very intense the ending was such a shocker but then after wards I was like :picard: I should have totally seen that coming.

oooh zombie animals! they haven't explored that but they totally should. darryl's dog could turn and start eating people lol

I was under the impression that animals weren't infected like humans were? So thus animals couldn't be turned? I don't know where that thought came from because I can't recall if it was ever mentioned on the show hmmm..........zombie animals might be interesting....but I think they really should give Daryl a dog. I mean if Rick can have shane's a baby which screams/cries all the time why can't they also have an animal with them? Perhaps instead of it being a 'zombie' it could be half wild and dangerous in that sense?? Also just have to say Norman Reedus is the cutest thing EVER!

29mln9e.jpg
Do Not Trade Tanevbjhfh0.jpg

Thanks TS <3

formely known as Gillyfluffball

#646 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,008 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Spoiler

I actually didn't think of Milton when I watched that scene. For some reason I thought it might be Morgan, but then I realized that wouldn't make much sense unless he followed Rick and started doing some heavy recon.
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#647 Shaft

Shaft

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

I thought it was milton who torched the walkers. At first I assumed it would be tyreese. Who else could it have been.?

#648 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,881 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:13 AM

been loving the past couple episodes more than anything. I love how they have upped the directing/production/storytelling. the previous episode felt like a episode of the sopranos at times, and this one felt great as well. good stuff.

#649 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

I'm not sure animals can get it. You would think at this point they'd have seen a zombie animal by now.

But maybe not.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#650 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,881 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

they've shown the birds and stuff eating zombies, so if you've got to think that if zombie animals existed, they would have shown up by now.

#651 Gooseberries

Gooseberries

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

I'm not sure animals can get it. You would think at this point they'd have seen a zombie animal by now.

But maybe not.

I don't like that idea personally. They must carry the disease somehow though. Remember in the first episode with Daryl how a zombie was chomping on a doe that he was tracking? They all refused to eat it. Obviously it was soley precautionary. Now I don't think we will see herds if zombie buffalo but Id think theyd have to carry some effects if bitten.

Posted Image

#freetorts

-Credit to blueberries-

#652 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,881 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

I don't like that idea personally. They must carry the disease somehow though. Remember in the first episode with Daryl how a zombie was chomping on a doe that he was tracking? They all refused to eat it. Obviously it was soley precautionary. Now I don't think we will see herds if zombie buffalo but Id think theyd have to carry some effects if bitten.

at most, they may be carriers, but the disease affects the human brain specifically. at most, i think we'd see zombie chimps/apes/gorillas, but even that is doubtful.

#653 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

I thought it was milton who torched the walkers. At first I assumed it would be tyreese. Who else could it have been.?

The Governor.

It gives him a reason to kill Milton without anybody questioning why his right hand man is all of a sudden gone.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#654 Gooseberries

Gooseberries

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

at most, they may be carriers, but the disease affects the human brain specifically. at most, i think we'd see zombie chimps/apes/gorillas, but even that is doubtful.

I wouldn't mess with a zombie gorilla

Posted Image

#freetorts

-Credit to blueberries-

#655 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwq8w5Flb-c"]https://www.youtube....h?v=Bwq8w5Flb-c

Edited by EmployeeoftheMonth, 18 March 2013 - 09:09 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#656 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,881 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwq8w5Flb-c"]https://www.youtube....h?v=Bwq8w5Flb-c

you gotta have it as HTTP, not HTTPS

#657 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

From the survivors point of view they don't have a clue about how the disease works. We the audience know now that the zombies don't transfer the disease with the bites (at least to humans) as humans are all infected.

Animals quite possibly could carry the disease as well but it may not effect them, similar to many real life diseases.

Couldn't you also just slap it in between [media]?

The Governor.

It gives him a reason to kill Milton without anybody questioning why his right hand man is all of a sudden gone.

You know what? I wouldn't put it past that crazy b******.

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 18 March 2013 - 09:34 AM.

#658 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,338 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwq8w5Flb-c

Hail to the King.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#659 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,881 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

From the survivors point of view they don't have a clue about how the disease works. We the audience know now that the zombies don't transfer the disease with the bites (at least to humans) as humans are all infected.

Animals quite possibly could carry the disease as well but it may not effect them, similar to many real life diseases.

Couldn't you also just slap it in between [media]?

no, the tags refuse the https coding.

#660 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

no, the tags refuse the https coding.

Oh, ok. Didn't know that. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.