The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

I don't think Tyreese's party is gone, definitely not for good.

and I think daryl is keeping merel out of the prision to protect the group and he went with him to keep an eye on him, because he knows how big of a threat he would be, and if he goes with him, he won't try to get in and endanger the others.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah could use Tyreese and his wife, the other two they can do without. (Im sure thats how it will play out).

Rick seemed to agree with Hershel on letting them stay then he saw Lori. We saw Glen leading them out at the end, IMO they will immediately figure out Rick is hallucinating and tell Glen to bring them back in.

I don't think Tyreese's party is gone, definitely not for good.

I hope Tyreese and his wife come back, I hope the other two end up walker chow.

and I think daryl is keeping merel out of the prision to protect the group and he went with him to keep an eye on him, because he knows how big of a threat he would be, and if he goes with him, he won't try to get in and endanger the others.

I didn't think of it that way...

I was kinda thinking that too, but at the same time they are brothers..

I was kinda thinking that too, but at the same time they are brothers..

yeah, but that's why he has to go with him, otherwise he'd just tell rick (or glen) to kill him outright. his being his brother is the only thing keeping merel alive, but daryl knows he can't let him get into the prison, or have a reason to go in, so he has to ensure he stays away, by going with him.

yeah, but that's why he has to go with him, otherwise he'd just tell rick (or glen) to kill him outright. his being his brother is the only thing keeping merel alive, but daryl knows he can't let him get into the prison, or have a reason to go in, so he has to ensure he stays away, by going with him.

It does make sense, I can see Merle trying to "infiltrate" Rick's group, Although I don't know how good his relationship with Woodsbury and the Governor still is (Unless they planned the entire thing..)

We saw on previews though that Andrea comes back to the prison, as a infiltrator of sorts? Then we see her with a knife and the sleeping governor (red herring that maybe she turns on him?)

(Im pretty sure I saw Andrea come to the prison in preview)

That Ghost scene kinna freaked me out to be honest, I was watching the movie alone in my basement on a 52" TV.

Same here. I was alone, in a dark room, 55" TV, and surround sound

AND it just so happened that I got a text right when the ghost appeared. Phone was on vibrate on a wooden table and we all know how loud the vibration sounds when it's on wood. Worst timing ever to receive a text and it scared the crap out of me.

AND it just so happened that I got a text right when the ghost appeared. Phone was on vibrate on a wooden table and we all know how loud the vibration sounds when it's on wood. Worst timing ever to receive a text and it scared the crap out of me.

lol, I thought for a second the show was going paranormal.... but then figured out Rick's hallucinating.

Guest Gumballthechewy

What are you doing watching it alone silly? :P

Guest Gumballthechewy

A quintuple post! Impressive. Unless it was on purpose. Then shame on you.

No, I swear!

I was editing the post and my Internet was being stupid and I didn't think you could double post from editing...

Hahaha that's great!

I think Daryll will realize the scum Merle (who will try to persuade Daryll to take over the prison) and they'll end up fighting with Daryll returning to the prison, either during the big fight, or just before if they find out the governer is coming.

Btw if you havent heard Ricks real accent... do so! I was shocked.

Oh my god! Check out this huge deleted scene! Would of made perfect sense to pin this to the work of the Governor!

Also includes what happened to the gang that took Glenn earlier, Vatos' crew.

http://youtu.be/MFOQZ6Sr_dI

The channel has many other deleted scenes!

Sweeet, will watch....

Archived