The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Guest Gumballthechewy

Thank you so much I will wait till 9pm to watch it then. B) Its always awesome when you are able to watch your favorite tv show and hockey.

No problem! :) I know the feeling. :P

Awesome episode. Both the two so far have felt way better than most of season two did. I didn't like how they drew out Rick dealing with the crazies but the ending of the second episode was solid. Interesting what they did with the brothers. Thought for sure there would be a different outcome than that. Glad to see such good episodes. Season 1 felt way better than season 2, but now it's back on pace.

wow Rick is losing it............but more importantly Daryl is back where he belongs :wub:

Agreed! I was surprised to see Merle fighting right there with him. I loved Darryl's line to Merle: "He's Korean!"

Rick really is losing it. And Glenn is in no shape to lead either because he's so emotional

Too bad about Axel. Was hoping he and Carol would become the comic relief couple. Though I must say, he took many a bullet for her :P

Awesome episode

Omg omg omg what the were the only words coming out of my mouth after Axel was shot, my jaw was on the floor...

How does each episode keep getting better!:/ Next week looks even more action packed!

The governor sure wont let Andrea go without trying to kill her would he?

Amazing episode, and notice how everyones auto aim turns off once their shooting real people?:P

I think that by the end of the season, Rick and his crew (with perhaps one or two members killed but with the addition of Tyrese and his wife) will be on the road to find a new place as the governor will destroy the jail and have it be infested with zombies.

I'm guessing Andea will be one of those killed when she turns on the governor.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Amazing episode, and notice how everyones auto aim turns off once their shooting real people?:P

It reminded me of those tests they did on soldiers and found out most of them were aiming high.

Also, I'd like to know how that one guy got on top of the guard tower. Isn't it inside the fence? Is anyone else bothered by how he got up there?

This epi sucked...why did they portray asian man as cwy baby...rager...pouterAlso with all the damn practice shooting Zombies in the head they cant shoot these stationary idiots in the open/..... sigh

I thought it was a great episode comparing to the last one.

What was the Ninja girl using the arm-less, jaw-less walkers for? She had 'em in chains but didn't seem to do anything but lead them around.

They were basically used as repellant - no zombies would get near her because either they saw the armless guys and assumed Michionne (the ninja girl lol) was also a zombie, or they were threatened by her and her armless zombies so they stayed away from attacking her

Plus, if you noticed, she had them carrying all the bags when they were out on the streets. She only carried her sword. So basically they were like two extremely unattractive caddies lol

This epi sucked...why did they portray asian man as cwy baby...rager...pouterAlso with all the damn practice shooting Zombies in the head they cant shoot these stationary idiots in the open/..... sigh

does he represent all asians to you or something? lol

Its different shooting a slow moving walker than a person who is shooting back.

Archived