The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

I kind of want them to some how redeem Merle I am not sure if its possible at this part, I mean he is total..... jerk.......but I just love how Daryl is standing up to him, and how he and Daryl are interacting. They play nicely off of each other... The fact that Daryl said that about Glen made me love Daryl more. :wub:

Glen needs to worry more about Maggie and what happened to her and HOW she is feeling about it and stop worrying about Revenge!

I was disappointed that Axel died as well. I was starting to warm up to the guy but I would be lying if I said that everytime he got close to Carol I was like, "Get away from Daryl's woman" :P I

Anything is possible, I really doubt Merle will be welcomed by the gov ...... Glen has shown he is not a good leader for the group, so glad Darryl is back!

Not that anyone cares, but I'm completely done with this show. It's turned into a soap opera with the occasional appearance of zombies. And my god, can the characters be any more unlikeable??? Really, we're supposed to care about ANY of these tards?

And really, I don't think AMC can self-promote any worse than they do with this show. "Talking Dead"????? What a joke.

Not that anyone cares, but I'm completely done with this show. It's turned into a soap opera with the occasional appearance of zombies. And my god, can the characters be any more unlikeable??? Really, we're supposed to care about ANY of these tards?

And really, I don't think AMC can self-promote any worse than they do with this show. "Talking Dead"????? What a joke.

your definitely in the fringe with that opinion, as the ratings just keep growing and growing.

If you just want non-stop zombie killing play black ops 2.

They are secure, and in a prison. (Well atleast it WAS secure) What do you want? 60 minutes of auto aim and shooting zombies?

The show needs a good story line, and right now theres many, biggest one obviously being Rick's crew vs The Governor's crew.

The fact that most people are loving it and feel the shows getting better each episode, well I guess thats enough for AMC to know that they are doing everything perfectly.

Also I love Talking Dead, it's pretty funny.

The whole point of this show is that it's centred around the human drama within the zombie apocalypse. The second season was a snoozefest, that I largely skipped. There has been some great zombie killing lately though. Particularly, I loved the hatchback skull smashing. Samurai swords? The fight to the death with the broken chair? What show have you been watching?

The whole point of this show is that it's centred around the human drama within the zombie apocalypse. The second season was a snoozefest, that I largely skipped. There has been some great zombie killing lately though. Particularly, I loved the hatchback skull smashing. Samurai swords? The fight to the death with the broken chair? What show have you been watching?

lol that was hilarious.... I love how the survivors are getting less and less scared every time walkers come around, they just start smashing heads.

I understand the human trauma part. I guess I justt find the acting really amateur and the characters are unlikeable. I know I'm completely in the minority on it. I just see it now as the new Lost, which started great then completely sucked megaballs for four seasons.

And wowwwww I was absolutely hammered when I typed my last post I can't believe I could even spell there!

Because non-stop zombies and no character development is really fun!

I understand the human trauma part. I guess I justt find the acting really amateur and the characters are unlikeable. I know I'm completely in the minority on it. I just see it now as the new Lost, which started great then completely sucked megaballs for four seasons.

And wowwwww I was absolutely hammered when I typed my last post I can't believe I could even spell there!

I'm kind of with you (except I loved Lost up until Seasons 5 and 6). I'd put Walking Dead below quite a few other shows including Lost, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones. It's still enjoyable but episodes can be dry for large periods of time and quite a few characters are blah (Hershel's blond daughter whose name I don't even know, Carl, and Samurai girl are bad actors as well).

Not a big fan of Rick's crazy angle. Daryl, Merle, Glenn, and the Governor bits are holding the show together for me, with the Glenn/Maggie angle starting to look stupid.

I can't believe how well the show is doing ratings wise. It's beating out most network shows!

That's because networks have no idea what they are doing.....

Cancelling shows like 30 Rock, The Office, Happy Endings, Community..... but paying someone to write a show for Jessica Simpson ( I am aware that Happy Endings & Community haven't been cancelled YET... but they basically have been given the death sentence)

Archived