The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Well Rick thanks to you Mr Loco Tyrese will point out the way inside the prison.

I fail to see how all these people didn't just take one look at the Governor and not see him for what he is. From the moment I first saw him I knew he was totally evil! Why all these people so easily tricked. Its really bugging me!

I fail to see how all these people didn't just take one look at the Governor and not see him for what he is. From the moment I first saw him I knew he was totally evil! Why all these people so easily tricked. Its really bugging me!

Well of course you did... he's the antagonist in the story. We were never meant to see him as "good".

Guest Gumballthechewy

Well, taking from real life, how could anyone follow Hitler? Evil can be very persuasive when it has to be, especially in times of trouble. And also some people who follow evil, follow because they're evil themselves.

You're sitting in front of a computer eating chips and drinking soda while they are struggling to survive and fighting for every second to live. Quite the difference no?

Well, taking from real life, how could anyone follow Hitler? Evil can be very persuasive when it has to be, especially in times of trouble. And also some people who follow evil, follow because they're evil themselves.

True good point. I just still think he is very creepy and would want to run the other way and really if I was living some where and went to the town square and they had the 'zombie' game things I would really reconsider about staying there but then again I guess if people are scared and have no where else to go I could see them staying. Andrea should know better though, she should have trusted Michonne's instincts. she's so dumb!

Guest Gumballthechewy

True good point. I just still think he is very creepy and would want to run the other way and really if I was living some where and went to the town square and they had the 'zombie' game things I would really reconsider about staying there but then again I guess if people are scared and have no where else to go I could see them staying. Andrea should know better though, she should have trusted Michonne's instincts. she's so dumb!

Yeah, zombie apocalypses can make people do some crazy things! :P Andrea makes me mad with the choices she makes sometimes though.

My girlfriend also brought up a good point, she said as the audience we see more of the Governor than the people of Woodbury and in turn we see more of the Governor's madness then they would.

Archived