The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Solid episode again. Season 3 is way better than season 2 was. Feel bad for Morgan. Wonder if he'll end up popping by the prison or not. He's suppose to be with them in the comic, but as people know, there's a lot of things they've changed, so it's impossible to tell. Andrea wasn't suppose to be with the govenor, Tyrese and company were suppose to be with the group way before and now they're with the govenor too. So who knows. I guess it makes it more interesting not knowing what they're going to do. They could change anything really.

The guy who plays Morgan is a great actor!

Yeah he is. Pretty fantastic emotion shown by him in those scenes. I don't think this is the last we've seen of him. His story about his wife and Duane was so hearbreaking. To think, if he'd just put her out when he had the chance...

How did michonne get the picture so fast?

I'm wondering that too. I thought they dropped it right in the middle of all the walkers.

Great episode. It was nice to get away from the Governor vs Rick turf war for a change. This episode will do quite a lot to help Michionne's likability. Also, I really like some of the tunes they've featured on TWD. Makes for some pretty powerful scenes.

First I was thinking that it would have been more interesting to witness the scene that Morgan described (with Duane getting attacked by his mom.) But the more I think about it, I feel like the actor who plays Morgan just knocked it right out of the park with his acting. The haunted look in his eyes and the agony that he shows was more painful than the actual scene ever could be. And it kind of leaves it up to the imagination of each viewer to formulate what the real thing must have looked like. Major props to Lennie James for his amazing acting during that scene. Wow, that's talent.

Archived