The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Tonight's eppy was so so so very intense the ending was such a shocker but then after wards I was like :picard: I should have totally seen that coming.

oooh zombie animals! they haven't explored that but they totally should. darryl's dog could turn and start eating people lol

I was under the impression that animals weren't infected like humans were? So thus animals couldn't be turned? I don't know where that thought came from because I can't recall if it was ever mentioned on the show hmmm..........zombie animals might be interesting....but I think they really should give Daryl a dog. I mean if Rick can have shane's a baby which screams/cries all the time why can't they also have an animal with them? Perhaps instead of it being a 'zombie' it could be half wild and dangerous in that sense?? Also just have to say Norman Reedus is the cutest thing EVER!

Am I the only one who thinks that Milton don't BBQ the walkers? I mean, it seems to obvious, right?

I actually didn't think of Milton when I watched that scene. For some reason I thought it might be Morgan, but then I realized that wouldn't make much sense unless he followed Rick and started doing some heavy recon.

been loving the past couple episodes more than anything. I love how they have upped the directing/production/storytelling. the previous episode felt like a episode of the sopranos at times, and this one felt great as well. good stuff.

Guest Gumballthechewy

oooh zombie animals! they haven't explored that but they totally should. darryl's dog could turn and start eating people lol

I'm not sure animals can get it. You would think at this point they'd have seen a zombie animal by now.

But maybe not.

I'm not sure animals can get it. You would think at this point they'd have seen a zombie animal by now.

But maybe not.

I don't like that idea personally. They must carry the disease somehow though. Remember in the first episode with Daryl how a zombie was chomping on a doe that he was tracking? They all refused to eat it. Obviously it was soley precautionary. Now I don't think we will see herds if zombie buffalo but Id think theyd have to carry some effects if bitten.

I don't like that idea personally. They must carry the disease somehow though. Remember in the first episode with Daryl how a zombie was chomping on a doe that he was tracking? They all refused to eat it. Obviously it was soley precautionary. Now I don't think we will see herds if zombie buffalo but Id think theyd have to carry some effects if bitten.

at most, they may be carriers, but the disease affects the human brain specifically. at most, i think we'd see zombie chimps/apes/gorillas, but even that is doubtful.

Guest Gumballthechewy

From the survivors point of view they don't have a clue about how the disease works. We the audience know now that the zombies don't transfer the disease with the bites (at least to humans) as humans are all infected.

Animals quite possibly could carry the disease as well but it may not effect them, similar to many real life diseases.

you gotta have it as HTTP, not HTTPS

Couldn't you also just slap it in between ?

The Governor.

It gives him a reason to kill Milton without anybody questioning why his right hand man is all of a sudden gone.

You know what? I wouldn't put it past that crazy b******.

From the survivors point of view they don't have a clue about how the disease works. We the audience know now that the zombies don't transfer the disease with the bites (at least to humans) as humans are all infected.

Animals quite possibly could carry the disease as well but it may not effect them, similar to many real life diseases.

Couldn't you also just slap it in between ?

no, the tags refuse the https coding.

Archived