The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Judith is most likely gone, but if she is still alive then Tara prob would have save her. Its probably the way for Rick's group to forgive and accept Tara and Lily into their group.

some predictions:

- carol found morgan and created their own group.

- daryl and beth will hook up.

Always wanted beth-daryll hookup.....

If tara an lilly took judy, that will be interesting....... lily = lori 2.0?

I just realized, did anyone put Hershel down or is he still out there as a one legged, half headed walker?

The loss of the prison will be a nice change for everyone complaining about the slow pace of the show. No walls = no security = more killings and gore.

He was beheaded how could he become a zombie if he has no head :shock: The headless horsemen zombie

I agree it will be nice to see what can happen with no walls or security...

Am I the ONLY person alive who doesn't want Daryl to hook up with Beth and wants him with Carol?? or he can just date me instead :bigblush:

He was beheaded how could he become a zombie if he has no head :shock: The headless horsemen zombie

Am I the ONLY person alive who doesn't want Daryl to hook up with Beth and wants him with Carol?? or he can just date me instead :bigblush:

He could still be a biter. They've had severed heads that just chomp with their teeth. I just didn't want that for Hershel. And I don't think the show would do that.

Eeew I hate the idea of Darryl and carol. Carol annoys me so much. I always thought she belonged with a guy like Axel lol

Have you not watched the show? It takes brain trauma, a decapitation just means it's a bodieless zombie. The heads still "live".

The governor had a bunch of living zombie heads in jars. The lady in the first episode this season had her husbands still living head in a bag.

Have you not watched the show? It takes brain trauma, a decapitation just means it's a bodieless zombie. The heads still "live".

The governor had a bunch of living zombie heads in jars. The lady in the first episode this season had her husbands still living head in a bag.

Of course I have watched the show.... I just totally forgot about those things for some odd reason. I think it was just the brutality of the way he died.

I was spoiled and knew Hersel was going to die but I didn't know how or who killed him, so I wasn't pre-pared for that and so it affected me more then I thought and so for some odd reason I thought if he was be-headed he was toast and wouldn't be revived totally forgetting about the other zombie heads. sorry I am dumb.

Plus I was also trying to make a lame joke- you know the headless horse men- sorry I failed. so badly.

He could still be a biter. They've had severed heads that just chomp with their teeth. I just didn't want that for Hershel. And I don't think the show would do that.

Eeew I hate the idea of Darryl and carol. Carol annoys me so much. I always thought she belonged with a guy like Axel lol

Haha agreed!

Of course I have watched the show.... I just totally forgot about those things for some odd reason. I think it was just the brutality of the way he died.

I was spoiled and knew Hersel was going to die but I didn't know how or who killed him, so I wasn't pre-pared for that and so it affected me more then I thought and so for some odd reason I thought if he was be-headed he was toast and wouldn't be revived totally forgetting about the other zombie heads. sorry I am dumb.

Plus I was also trying to make a lame joke- you know the headless horse men- sorry I failed. so badly.

I knew Hershel was dying too before I watched. For me though, it was pretty easy to assume The Governor.

I mean, in the preview for the episode at the end of the last one it showed The Governor capturing Hershel and Michonne, so to me it was obvious. :P

I always find it cool how they approach Daryll's character. He wasn't in the comics so it's always a mystery what he does.

In the comics, the tank is used to basically run over the fences and whatnot and doesn't shoot anything. In the show, Daryll goes up to it and throws a 'nade in dat bish.

They killed off Hershel so he could attend to his real job: making all the children in the world happy on christmas day... except for jewish children... and north koreans.... and Chinese... and all children from muslim nations/countries...

man, Hershel is racist...

Archived