The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

One of my favorite moments of the show so far was the look of pride Hershel had when Rick was trying to convince the governor that they could all live together. Made me think that he was ok leaving the world with Rick looking after his family.y

see this judith lives?

This guy makes some good points and is probably right, but I have some questions/doubts:

1. He could be cradling his gun (or holding it with two hands) instead of the Judith. Unlikely, but possible.

2. Why wouldn't Tyreese grab the entire car seat and run? Why take Judith out of the car seat?

This guy makes some good points and is probably right, but I have some questions/doubts:

1. He could be cradling his gun (or holding it with two hands) instead of the Judith. Unlikely, but possible.

2. Why wouldn't Tyreese grab the entire car seat and run? Why take Judith out of the car seat?

1. his gun is definitely on his back, and if you are running from a tank, you are not gonna hug a rifle while doing so.

2. Have you tried carrying a car seat with a baby in it? it adds a LOT of weight, it's awkward as hell, and it's much easier to carry a child without the seat. he may have taken her out to calm her as well, before the tank showed up, at which point he booked it.

U guys are horrible! A baby zombie would be awful...ok kinda cool...but that would be so sad!!

There is no way they let Judith die. First of all, Lori - a main character - died in order to give birth to Judith. She could have terminated the pregnancy. Actually she did - she took the pills - and then threw them up because she picked the baby's life over her own. The writers didn't have her do all that just to have a baby that got no story or airtime at all.

Secondly, the baby was a symbol of hope for everyone at the prison. She symbolizes the future - a future of hope and innocence and goodness. Carl is a victim of the world he lives in but the idea with Judith is that she is still pure and hopefully can be saved.

I personally think that Judith might become like a surrogate child for Glenn and Maggie at some point. They know they can't have kids in this world so the best they can do is to care for Judith. Or maybe if Daryl and Beth start hooking up, Judith might become like their surrogate kid. She already is Beth's major responsibility.

1. his gun is definitely on his back, and if you are running from a tank, you are not gonna hug a rifle while doing so.

2. Have you tried carrying a car seat with a baby in it? it adds a LOT of weight, it's awkward as hell, and it's much easier to carry a child without the seat. he may have taken her out to calm her as well, before the tank showed up, at which point he booked it.

Yes, I have 5 kids. You're right, but if you're in the middle of a battle / zombie attack you're acting on instinct. I think you would just pick up the car seat and run. But you could be right.

I've always thought Judith was still alive for one reason: ZOMBIE BABY! If Judith had died there's absolutely no way they wouldn't show zombie baby.

odds are good the zombie would have completely ate her, like it did with lori, except it would have been faster and more brutal.

• 3 weeks later...

3 episodes into season 4 although I know kinda what happens. I was watching some old ep.'s from season 3 and was wondering did Rick know the Governor before all this went down? 'Your the town drunk that chewed up my yard.'

Archived