The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

ALright now I am all caught up. Wow that mid-season finale was one of the most instense episodes I have seen from any show. I really don't get why the Governor would want the prison more then Michonne's death. Even though the writers try to convey that the Governor has changed, it was evident he hasn't. So that part of the story was kinda lost on me. If he really has changed and doesn't blame Michonne for penny's death then why risk another failed attack on the prison? It was clear he didn't care about the group just the girl. Also the way he killed the army dude's brother and him just accepting it was kinda weak.

So technically Lilly killed the Governor, who saw that coming? Sorry Michonne you only get half credit. Hope her sister and her gf are part of the cast now, good addition by the writers as you can never have too many attractive lesbians. Also thought when the Governor was scouting that one of the biters was Carol, guess it wasn't.

ALright now I am all caught up. Wow that mid-season finale was one of the most instense episodes I have seen from any show. I really don't get why the Governor would want the prison more then Michonne's death. Even though the writers try to convey that the Governor has changed, it was evident he hasn't. So that part of the story was kinda lost on me. If he really has changed and doesn't blame Michonne for penny's death then why risk another failed attack on the prison? It was clear he didn't care about the group just the girl. Also the way he killed the army dude's brother and him just accepting it was kinda weak.

So technically Lilly killed the Governor, who saw that coming? Sorry Michonne you only get half credit. Hope her sister and her gf are part of the cast now, good addition by the writers as you can never have too many attractive lesbians. Also thought when the Governor was scouting that one of the biters was Carol, guess it wasn't.

1. I'm sure the Governor would have killed Michonne after taking the prison, he would not have kept his word. The prison was his top priority, once he had that he could deal with his revenge.

2. That's what happened in the comics, although the Lily character is a bit different.

I hope you guys are still enjoying it. I had to give up when the Governor came back. The last episodes I watched were when they were out in the middle of the forest with the RV's. Basically just recycling old episodes it seemed to me.

The biggest things that bothered me as of late.

1. Enough with the prision already, get out of there.

2. Why don't they go to the coast and get on a boat? Pretty sure zombies can't swim.

Maybe I'll get back into it at a later date. At least I'll have a bunch of episodes to watch.

I hope you guys are still enjoying it. I had to give up when the Governor came back. The last episodes I watched were when they were out in the middle of the forest with the RV's. Basically just recycling old episodes it seemed to me.

The biggest things that bothered me as of late.

1. Enough with the prision already, get out of there.

2. Why don't they go to the coast and get on a boat? Pretty sure zombies can't swim.

Maybe I'll get back into it at a later date. At least I'll have a bunch of episodes to watch.

The water thing I had to ignore after season one haha. Though the walkers cant swim they can float so a 100 of them surrounding your boat might do some damage.You don't have to worry about the prison nor the governor again but I do hear what you are saying. They should of had him killed Martinez and the black dude right away. Meeting up with Martinez again who happens to be the leader of a new camp was kind of a stretch. Having the camp believe that thier leader just got drunk and fell in a pit was a bit off, then the temp. leader gets killed and there all like 'whatever'.

Yeah, I got incredibly bored with the latter part of this season. Didn't watch the last 3 episodes. My wife and I have since cancelled a ton of channels on our satellite package, including AMC. So no more TWD. Can't say I'll miss it though.

The water thing I had to ignore after season one haha. Though the walkers cant swim they can float so a 100 of them surrounding your boat might do some damage.You don't have to worry about the prison nor the governor again but I do hear what you are saying. They should of had him killed Martinez and the black dude right away. Meeting up with Martinez again who happens to be the leader of a new camp was kind of a stretch. Having the camp believe that thier leader just got drunk and fell in a pit was a bit off, then the temp. leader gets killed and there all like 'whatever'.

thank goodness and lol ... I know hey?

Also, if I did go to the water I'd just stay on the Coast and sail to different landing spots, quickly jump on land, get supplies and then back out into super deep water.

Easy peesey. :)

Yeah, I got incredibly bored with the latter part of this season. Didn't watch the last 3 episodes. My wife and I have since cancelled a ton of channels on our satellite package, including AMC. So no more TWD. Can't say I'll miss it though.

Alright, good riddance

thank goodness and lol ... I know hey?

Also, if I did go to the water I'd just stay on the Coast and sail to different landing spots, quickly jump on land, get supplies and then back out into super deep water.

Easy peesey. :)

Thinking if this was real life it might even be more dangerous on the water with Pirates, yarr!

Just finally caught up to this show. The only thing I hated about season 4 so far is way to many storylines leading to numerous episodes where almost no time passes as each is about someone else.

Kodos for hiring known actors like Vincent Martella and Ryan Gallner who have been around in many mainstream shows and movies and killing them off immediately I did not expect that. As well as Kirk Acevedo.

I am surprised I heard the spoiler of Hershel's death as if it was a big deal compared to Judith and the Governors.

I miss Carol.

Still I am glad I continued to watch beyond the abomination that was season two (omg the worst zombie segment I have ever seen) and I am glad Carl is still around despite hating him most of the show. Though I am curious as to if he will stay around as he will grow through normal puberty and the show must skip through time ti keep that from looking weird. But so far U enjoy the show

Just finally caught up to this show. The only thing I hated about season 4 so far is way to many storylines leading to numerous episodes where almost no time passes as each is about someone else.

Kodos for hiring known actors like Vincent Martella and Ryan Gallner who have been around in many mainstream shows and movies and killing them off immediately I did not expect that. As well as Kirk Acevedo.

I am surprised I heard the spoiler of Hershel's death as if it was a big deal compared to Judith and the Governors.

I miss Carol.

Still I am glad I continued to watch beyond the abomination that was season two (omg the worst zombie segment I have ever seen) and I am glad Carl is still around despite hating him most of the show. Though I am curious as to if he will stay around as he will grow through normal puberty and the show must skip through time ti keep that from looking weird. But so far U enjoy the show

There is actual no confirmation that Judith is actually dead, there's a gif of Tyreese floating around where it looks like he's carrying Judith as he's running away

There is actual no confirmation that Judith is actually dead, there's a gif of Tyreese floating around where it looks like he's carrying Judith as he's running away

Still from what you know it was an off response to the events. I hope she isn't dead though. I also reject Judith as her name and will only refer to her as lil asskicker

Still from what you know it was an off response to the events. I hope she isn't dead though. I also reject Judith as her name and will only refer to her as lil asskicker

Yeah I hope she isn't dead, she seems to be the only thing keeping a few of em sane, haha yeah I'm not a fan of the name Judith at all

• 2 weeks later...

I hate these long breaks! Totally ruins the flow of the series. I also think that watching a show like TWD regularly helps desensitize viewers a little bit to some of the gore and horror. To not watch for so long almost makes it worse when new episodes start again. You have to train yourself to not get freaked out all over again!

Archived