The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

I think it's because the show is so popular that people want to go against the trend because they think they're being "meta". The things Florence is nitpicking make me wonder if he likes any tv show at all.

Pretty much. There's nothing funnier to me than seeing somebody come in here who I've seen rave about Game of Thrones trash the writing or realism or acting of TWD.

Pretty much. There's nothing funnier to me than seeing somebody come in here who I've seen rave about Game of Thrones trash the writing or realism or acting of TWD.

The writing in Game of Thrones is miles better than The Walking Dead. The acting and realism is otherwise on par, however, some of the extras and actors in minor roles in the Walking Dead are terrible.

weird thought but do you guys think maybe the reason Rick said the door was for Carl is because Michonne had his shoe? I just can't figure out why he would think it was for Carl unless its something lame like that.

it's because Michonne and Carl were really close before the crap hit the fan in the prison, and he knows carl would be overjoyed knowing michonne had entered his life again.

If I remember correctly, I was the one who was called names, and Chillis is the one being called names right now.

Critical thinking isn't a waste of time, it's something I'd highly recommend for a lot of people in this thread.

Actually, I remember you entering this thread just to bash it and immediately called anyone who liked TWD a fanboy

Edit:Check the first post of page 35. Thats where it starts

Archived