The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

my wife and i enjoyed the show, some good character development, a couple people dealing with their pent up emotions, and some funny moments to boot.

i'll never understand the hate people have on this board.

Best part:

Beth getting a new outfit and coming out to show daryl, daryl teeing up a walker, driving zombie brains all over her. i don't know why she needed a cardigan in georgia anyway.

The episode wasn't a snooze rest, it just wasn't what I wanted to see. I wanted to find out more about the sanctuary and those guys in the house that attacked Rick. This episode had none of that which was a definite disappointment. On the other hand, the acting was good, had some good zombie kill and character development. Still beats most shows on tv

"Hey look at me I'm special cause I don't like a show that most people like!"

Jesus.

It's okay for people to dislike a popular show without them being considered hipsters.

Bottom line is IMO, it is a simple, garbage show. And yet my friends all love it. What the hell am I my missing??

Jesus.

It's okay for people to dislike a popular show without them being considered hipsters.

Bottom line is IMO, it is a simple, garbage show. And yet my friends all love it. What the hell am I my missing??

we dont' care if you like it or not, we dislike that you feel the need to ruin it for the rest of us by whinning about how much you dislike it. :angry:

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, no need to get butthurt bout it

I am not being butthurt I am simply suggeting that if posters HATE this show so much then why the hell do you /they feel the need to even bother posting in here where people actually like it.

Its one thing to dislike a specific aspect of the show but to do nothing but spread hate is just stupid.

I am not being butthurt I am simply suggeting that if posters HATE this show so much then why the hell do you /they feel the need to even bother posting in here where people actually like it.

Its one thing to dislike a specific aspect of the show but to do nothing but spread hate is just stupid.

Because we really like the zombie thing and there's really only one big show that has zombies. The first season was really great because they kept moving and put a lot of effort in making it an exciting show. We're just hoping that we'll see that again, eventually.

The Walking Dead universe is also really good. Good comic books. Love the video game. Loved season one. Hate the rest.

Imagine if they made a true adaptation of World War Z. What an amazing show that would be if they had good production. People would ditch Walking Dead so fast for WWZ.

Because we really like the zombie thing and there's really only one big show that has zombies. The first season was really great because they kept moving and put a lot of effort in making it an exciting show. We're just hoping that we'll see that again, eventually.

The Walking Dead universe is also really good. Good comic books. Love the video game. Loved season one. Hate the rest.

Imagine if they made a true adaptation of World War Z. What an amazing show that would be if they had good production. People would ditch Walking Dead so fast for WWZ.

World war Z? As in 67% rotten tomatoes world war Z? Haha no thanks

World war Z? As in 67% rotten tomatoes world war Z? Haha no thanks

he said "true" adaptation

from what i understand, the 67% RT movie called World War Z isn't a legitimate interpretation of the book of the same name

A TRUE adapation of World War Z would NOT have worked as a movie/tv show cause even as a book it was kind rather dull, to be honest all though I liked the book I FOUND it rather over-rated and I READ alot of books.

Furthermore even if the book had been the BEST zombie thing ever, I fail to see what World war z has ANYTHING to do with the walking dead- they both may feature zombies but they tell different stories. I really don't understand why you need to try and RUIN things for others cause you liked World war z more. If you love it so much go read it and leave TWD to those who actually enjoy it.

he said "true" adaptation

from what i understand, the 67% RT movie called World War Z isn't a legitimate interpretation of the book of the same name

Ok fair enough. I was actually worried someone wanted a show about bowling ball zombies haha

Ok fair enough. I was actually worried someone wanted a show about bowling ball zombies haha

world-war-z.jpg

Zombie pyramidzzzz

A TRUE adapation of World War Z would NOT have worked as a movie/tv show cause even as a book it was kind rather dull, to be honest all though I liked the book I FOUND it rather over-rated and I READ alot of books.

Furthermore even if the book had been the BEST zombie thing ever, I fail to see what World war z has ANYTHING to do with the walking dead- they both may feature zombies but they tell different stories. I really don't understand why you need to try and RUIN things for others cause you liked World war z more. If you love it so much go read it and leave TWD to those who actually enjoy it.

There are shows that I liked that a lot of people didn't, but I could defend them pretty easy. LOST. First two seasons of SpongeBob. This show can't be defended as an action show, and it can't be defended as a drama either. Unless you can prove me wrong.

Let's get this straight. I love the Walking Dead universe. A lot of people loved the first season of Walking Dead. The premise was great. Then they turned the show to crap and they probably saved a lot of cash by holding over ten episodes on a farm, while the sheriff hero wasted away with blood transfusions. I have a Glenn bobblehead on my desk. I'm just bum to hell over how badly they screwed up a potentially great show. I blame the writers, especially when compared to those from Telltale Games.

Archived